Recent content by Kaysha

1. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

The prices for CLD's and AUD's have been changed. Placing an advertisment is no longer limited to one deed per advertisement and has been changed from 25PED to 6PED per deed up to 5 deeds. The price for placing 5 deeds is the regualair 25PED. Every aditional deed will be placed at the price of...
  2. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

Added to the auction: Monria Hub Shop #2 floor 1 Price: 35000 PED
  3. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

Thank you :P
  4. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

This service is still active and availeble! More sellers are required to make this service more known to the public. The best and most affordable service to sell your virtual real estate. We are also looking for advertisers! Please PM me if you are intrested.
  5. Kaysha

Looking At Buying A House

I have a house for sale Atlas Haven West #3A for 7K They have a greek temple like theme. http://gameaccount.wix.com/entropiarealestate you can view a picture on the auction page.
  6. Kaysha

Looking to buy

350? really Try F.O.M.A. else... no way you'll succeeed. Cheapest I got to offer is 700 PED.
  7. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

Treasure Island City Platinum building E11 SOLD! - Removed from the Auction!
  8. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

Calypso Land Deed sold! - Removed from the Auction!
  9. Kaysha

Current Service Providers

Could you please add my Real Estate service to the list? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?231829-Entropia-Real-Estate http://www.gameaccount.wix.com/entropiarealestate#!home/mainPage Thank you! :D
  10. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

The twinpeaks image is just a replacement image for a blanc advertisement :) An actual picture will be placed soon.
  11. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

Thank you for the nice comments :) I have updated the auctions. Potential buyers can now contact the sellers with a link to their respective PCF account.
  12. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

Update UPDATE: Added soon to the list of auctions is a list of estates on the auction in-game (Excluding the CLD's and only calypso estates) This to make an easy overview of availeble estates. However these wont be detailed and only the names of the estates will be shown on bottom of the page.
  13. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

Reserved availeble estates on the auction Treasure Island City Bronze Building, 17A Price: 700PED Sold! Estates availeble: Monria Hub Shop #2 Floor 1 Price: 35000 PED Atlas Haven West #3A Price: 7000 PED FOMA Shop #52 Price: 5000 PED
  14. Kaysha

Entropia Real Estate

Hello there! Thank you for your time in reading this post. I am launching a new service website for people to sell estates without using the ordinairy Auction. Eliminating the risk of selling your estate below MU and spending to much PED's on a start up fee. Besides that I'd like to get a...
  15. Kaysha

Word Association Version 2.0

sexeh!.....
Back