Recent content by Kenney

1. K

*NEW* 400 PED HSL MINING EVENT on OLA #43 Miner's Eutopia! 2 Week Long HSL Event!*

HSL Means Highest Single Loot! Let's get the win guys!
  2. K

*NEW* 400 PED HSL MINING EVENT on OLA #43 Miner's Eutopia! 2 Week Long HSL Event!*

Get signed up now! It's Easy PED in the bank for you! Good Luck!
  3. K

Everyone has been entered! Contest is running now. Who is going to get their piece of the 400 PED winnings?
  4. K

Event is Active now guys! Let's get those globals and HOFs posted!j
  5. K

Everyone has been added so far! Keep the signups coming! It's easy money.
  6. K

Event Starts Tomorrow at 16:00 EU Time! This Event Starts on November 16th at 16:00 EU Time! Get signed up now! It's absolutely free. :cool::cool::cool:
  7. K

Winners Winners and All Entrants will be posted here! Good Luck! WINNERS: 1st Place - 2nd Place - 3rd Place - Entries: Henry BabyOxide Ha FlyPickleRick FlyPickleRick Money Eduard Falci Soare Ford Atropos Focus Fabio iNfusi0n Pedro Mr Warlord LOL
  8. K

*** OLA #43 MINER'S EUTOPIA - THANKSGIVING MINING EVENT! *** Mine Your Way to Total Victory! [ 19306, 64491 ] OLA#43 INFORMATION - Ores Include: Dianum, Narcanisum, Zinc, Cumbriz, Platinum, Langotz, Gazzurdite, Ignisium, Copper Enmatter Includes: Azur Pearls, Ferrum Nuts, Typonolic steam...
  9. K

Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

It looks like they changed our payout to be the same as AUDs in that they are either 1 pec, 2 pec, etc. Instead of having a lot of rounding. I guess that complaining works some times...j
  10. K

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff! Buy More Deeds Next Time! For everyone who is upset about the rounding down in the share center... Maybe you should concern yourself with figuring out how you can buy more shares in the future. 1 pec does not equal 1 penny. 1 pec equals .1 Pennies...That is...
  11. K

I don't understand why so many people are complaining about MA making a profit off of the sale? Are you serious? Do you want them to work for free? How long do you think that will last? They will keep 5% to manage it. I say, good for them. It's better than letting 1000 investors trying to...
  12. K

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

This new point system looks sick! I love how the points earn interest in the EU Fund while I am waiting to collect them. Sign me up! McKenna Kenney Freeman
  13. K

Selling: Arkadia Moon Deeds

Hey Bro. I got scammed by Skye and had proof. There were actual deeds in his shop with my name on them. They just ignored me...I Didn't get crap back. Just saying...
  14. K

Selling: I will PAY YOU to take my Marksmanship Skills.

Why? I don't understand.j
  15. K

Selling: 8% of TWIN PEAKS Bank Making 10-12% ROI!

Still some available! come and get them!
Back