Recent content by Kenzi

1. K

headlamp

you could(can) find weapon lamps at Arkadia, and as you say its scary in the dark so you better carry a gun IF the shadows stalking you would decide to attack
  2. K

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

ahh, no then it's #1 on both just different value as listed Was happy i could get some more Longblades on both ranks, so I'm sure it was the same on 7 and 8
  3. K

Armax rank 7 ----------------------- Skill selection #1 Value= 1.15 PED =================== Armax rank 8 ----------------------- Skill selection #2 Value= 1.43 PED
  4. K

Rank 5 on Armax is same rewards as in your OP 26.95 PEC of any of them
  5. K

Female armor sets, Angel, M Mayhem, Liakon, Dune Rider, Lion and Aquila

Thank you Legends for your input, seems Angel and Liakon is the ones left to be possible from the ones I listed. And thank you for the advise on similar sets, will check them up as well. Thank you as well Evey Thank you armorer, and I wont try to get you to sell your hard earned Lion set, but...
  6. K

Female armor sets, Angel, M Mayhem, Liakon, Dune Rider, Lion and Aquila

I wanted to see if you could give me any idea on the current prices on complete sets of these armor sets. Normal price, not event prices please. Angel (F) Merry Mayhem (F) Liakon (F) Dune Rider (F) Lion (F) Aquila (F)
  7. K

Buying: Land area

there was one with sb 130k on auction earlier today, no clue if that is considered premium or not though
  8. K

Powerfist hunting log

Interesting log :) What weapon is it you use, as if you use the one mentioned in the OP I'm impressed with using that on Traeskeron (or it was too long since I tried them myself hehe) Using longblade myself, so love seeing logs of other melee users :)
  9. K

Autumn Annihilation! WIN Moon Deeds, Hunting Gear, and Skills! 40K+ Prize pot!

Sad to see this, I really liked the challenge it was to play with the Kerberos cousins :( But the other LA with Formicaica is still part of the event? And would any globals I get there outside of team be counted?
  10. K

Autumn Annihilation! WIN Moon Deeds, Hunting Gear, and Skills! 40K+ Prize pot!

Team name: Kerberos Young Captain: Lizeth Kenzi Carrizo
Back