Recent content by Kevlie

1. Kevlie

BAN FOR NO REASON BE CAREFUL!

First of all you should turn your caps lock off. Secondly its very unlikely MA have locked you for no reason, if you are innocent your acc will be unlocked sooner or later. I get it , this sux, but its for protection of every Entropian against scams and MU manipulation.
  2. Kevlie

Uber: Well, they say size doesnt matter :D

Very nice! :) Finder, amp? Congratz :)
  3. Un-amped 56 ped Iron stone

Un-amped 56 ped Iron stone

Un-amped 56 ped Iron stone
  4. Kevlie

10k Lysterium challenge completed!

Hello fellow Entropians, I don't post here often, but 10k lyst challenge for an un-amped/low depositor miner is a huge deal! Took me a while to complete. Next stop 30k :) Enjoy the video and please subscribe to my channel!
  5. 53 ped basic filters

53 ped basic filters

6. Kevlie

Uber: Too much Lysterium

Thats a fat lyst :) Congratz
  7. Kevlie

Congratz! But the screenshot sux :(
  8. Kevlie

Is Mining finally dead on entropia

Its not dead, I still do mine occasionally (unamped) and profit most of the times, however it is so boring that most players probably do choose other activities? :0
  9. 83 Ped Estophyl

83 Ped Estophyl

10. Kevlie

Problems with account.entropiauniverse.com & support

Damn you MA, they are not prioritizing this as Major Severity 1 incident. Its they who get the biggest loss, keeping players from spending... A week went by and I its a second weekend when I want to use web shop, but unable due MA doing nothing.
  11. 95 Ped Atrox

95 Ped Atrox

12. Kevlie

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Because this was the OG entropiaforum back in a day, most of the players like myself haven't migrated to the alternative forum. So even though its called PCF its actually EF. ;)
  13. Kevlie

HoF: Massive XX Force Nexus

Damn! nice to see unamped uber loots in mining :)
  14. Kevlie

HoF: Massive XX Force Nexus

Gratz! Amped? Finder?
  15. Kevlie

New Forum Opinion

Forum is fine, but please bring back CFD!