Recent content by Kid Squirrel

1. Kid Squirrel

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds (Price Inside)

I don't think it's right to consider this as scamming - that undermines the whole idea of a free market economy. While MA is still selling them for 1k peds each, the supply is greater than the demand and 985 seems a reasonable price for someone wanting to liquidate some of their deeds is a...
  2. Kid Squirrel

ASI-20 Smuggler Tier 3.6

I have been chatting with a friend about the sale of this gun, and while we both have a similar figure in mind, I'd like to know what the general consensus about the price of this weapon is. The only other one that seems to exist at the moment was looted by Summer and sold for tt+4500. With...
  3. ASI20Smuggler

ASI20Smuggler

4. Kid Squirrel

Question: Bug, or just clever hunt type?

It shouldn't be a case of not doing what others tell you not to do. the system is designed with it's rules and boundaries, and they should be exploited to it's full potential. Choosing to ridicule someone because or a difference in morals or principles, when they are not interfering with your...
  5. Kid Squirrel

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

That graph can tell a different story too; at the end of the graph the sales volume returns to normal after a dip during merry mayhem, where people are using their peds to participate in the event.
  6. Kid Squirrel

item loss

this sounds pretty bad. Did you look in the 'My Items' section of entropia website for your gun?
  7. Kid Squirrel

Question: Bug, or just clever hunt type?

just clever hunt type
  8. Kid Squirrel

Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

I can't really prove the time.. but here's a screenshot of my points :)
  9. mm cat.1

mm cat.1

10. Kid Squirrel

Pre Score Board Merry Mayhem 2011

Cat.1 - 23,648. hunted for about 23 hours :/
  11. Kid Squirrel

FYI: how many points in cat. 1?

Yeah, I realise that, but am not taking it too seriously, just aiming to creep inside the top 10. Good luck to you too, if you are participating.
  12. Kid Squirrel

12 hours 15 mins; 14382 :silly2:
  13. Kid Squirrel

It would be nice to hear the points for the teams. doing it solo, I have 11,300 points for 9 hours 52 minutes so far. I'm not sure If I'll have enough time to get 30 hours of hunting in though.
Back