Recent content by KimBoom

1. KimBoom

Loot Tracker Tool

Hi thx for the answer, Yes I ran EU without the tracker and it ran smoothly and just fine.
  2. KimBoom

Loot Tracker Tool

NANA! thx for the great tool! I've been using for more than 2yr now and enjoying every moment with this tool Recently I got an issue where RAM usage goes above 90% with the tracker and the game lags and eventually shuts down. I deleted the Chat log file and tried again, it seemed to work well...
  3. KimBoom

Anyone having trouble pulling cosmetic item from the vendor?

I checked and it seems the price for the Redulite Horn is x1 Redulite token + x1 Mayhem cosmetic regular token I think they ran out of space to write all that in the vendor
  4. KimBoom

Yeah I want to try that, but I don't have any regular cosmetic token left. :cry: My limit is survivor 7, so I got my 3 regular already and pulled a cloak. got 0 left to test that out. but I will ask my friends to test it out for me :0 thx for the suggestion!
  5. KimBoom

Trying to pull a Redulite cosmetic item from the Cosmetic vendor, but the [Buy] icon is disabled on my screen even tho I have my Redulite token in inventory. Quantity in the vendor is 1000> still.
  6. KimBoom

Help: Hunting Advise Needed

Short range pistol: maddox 4 adj. (3k) + Beast amp. There you go, have fun with your friends! Long ass range rifle: ML-35 adj (6k) + Dante amp. There you go, have fun with your friends Meet me in the middle rifle: Caly 1 + Dante amp. There you go!
  7. KimBoom

I had no idea Cosmetic vendor was a competition

OMG thank you so much!! Finally getting Cloak to wear soon!!
  8. KimBoom

I had no idea Cosmetic vendor was a competition

Thanks to the extension of Halloween mayhem, I was able to finish my redulite mission today and went straight to the vendor to pull redulite tuxedo and saw it was empty... I had everything planned for the mayhem to pull red tuxedo, and do some survive mode to get another token to pull the...
  9. KimBoom

Player activity & longevity rewards!!!

This is truly a good idea and a suggestion! However, IMO what I fear about this idea is that potential "new" ppl coming into game after the UE5 update will not like this. What I mean by this is that when UE5 update comes and MA starts advertising the game to the public, there will be ppl coming...
  10. KimBoom

Question: The new gold rush

Fuxx "Gold rush" Do they even know what a "Gold rush" means? It is supposed to give "HOPE" to EVERYONE I am 300+hp but still wearing shitty gear aimed for 1000-1500hp mobs I can't even shoot Lv 77 big mobs.... smh.... no hope
  11. KimBoom

Price Check Doa slugstorm T0 Tir 60/200

Big GZ!! Based on recent Ads and auction listing, I would go with 15k SB, 20k BO
  12. KimBoom

Suggestion: Daily token revamp (Make Daily Great Again)

Before 2021, an Uber ring combo would cost 50-60k IMO, MinkArk has put effort into bringing down the crazy price of seasonal rings since 2021 and I honestly think it succeeded and was a great change. This change has made the game more affordable and is a truly great move for the new people that...
  13. KimBoom

Suggestion: Daily token revamp (Make Daily Great Again)

Daily missions including hunting, crafting, and mining was a great motivation and homework for the game when the "movement speed% coat" was the only few options to have speed buff. Now that almost everyone has an alien suit, daily mission (token) grind is only limited to people wanting a free...
  14. KimBoom

Price Check Halloween 23

Maybe you are misunderstanding the Skill %, ring only includes "Laser, BLP, Blades" skills.
Back