Recent content by kingofaces

1. kingofaces

News: Server Downtime for Release

My did make it pretty clear after the UE5 announcement that the UI update would still be proceeding independently.
  2. kingofaces

Suggestion: \stuck

There's been talk that the UE5 update makes it much harder to make landscaping "mistakes" that cause this types of collisions. Not sure how it will pan out, but it would be nice if the migration accidentally fixes this. I have a few areas that have so many hidden collisions or no mining allowed...
  3. kingofaces

Mining excavator enhancers currently bugged

It's easy to review in chat now, amount pulled varies roughly by TT value of the individual resources themselves too. It'll be most detectable on a 0.01TT item like Crude Oil. You need to work with averages though rather than just min/max of a few pulls. Even just two enhancers on mine and the a...
  4. kingofaces

Mining excavator enhancers currently bugged

Awareness bump. Maybe time to test it out again to see if they snuck a fix in, but I'll be honest I'm not too optimistic right now.
  5. kingofaces

Logging mining returns since October 2019

I craft mine, though keep in mind that MU is from selling a bunch of them to push my MU costs down. It takes a bit of work to craft them even around auction prices. I sell most of mine out of my shop (need to restock them soon) or sell some on auction. It’s a trickier one to make pencil out, so...
  6. kingofaces

Logging mining returns since October 2019

So I finally hit my first tower, so I figured it was a good time to gather up the stats and start a new log. Just before the tower, I was actually right at 100% TT, so I was already pretty happy before I hit that. I've just accepted I don't have as much time to play as I used to with the new...
  7. May-Nov 2021 returns.jpg

May-Nov 2021 returns.jpg

8. kingofaces

King's Quarry - Discount Ore & Enmatter

Shop is filled up again, and I'm off to go mine some of the things that have been a little sparse in the shop lately like Putty. I also restocked the Toulan table for some interesting stuff. If anyone is looking for Terra 6 amps, I'll be crafting more of those when residue prices settle a little.
  9. kingofaces

Uber: 5604 Lyst Tower

For those wondering what a tower of lyst looks like in a shop.
  10. kingofaces

King's Quarry - Discount Ore & Enmatter

Just an update of the OP item list for tonight (busy week, more stock coming in within a day or two), except for that 5,604 ped lyst tower I hit on Sunday!
  11. lysttowershop.jpg

lysttowershop.jpg

Lines of Lyst for sale after a tower.
  12. kingofaces

Meanwhile near Fort Troy

Kind of reminds me of that massive unreleased mob that was too big for the landscape. A MA official posted about it the forum awhile back too, but I can’t find the picture anymore. I think it was on an old poster too.
  13. kingofaces

Buying: Refiner: Chikara Refiner, Modified

FYI, only one know modified exists in game. Not sure who owns it now, but was pretty cost prohibitive the last time I saw a price.
  14. kingofaces

BOOSTER Texture Blueprints?

I have most the L ones, but none have shown up as yellow highlighted text at least.
  15. kingofaces

Uber: 5604 Lyst Tower

First ever tower! My next closest was 2.2k Energized way back in 2014. On a DSEC Seeker L30 with a D-Class amp. Never expected a tower by Icarus of all places. Would have been fun to see the reactions if it was in the middle of the puny area.