Recent content by kvg1979

1. kvg1979

A-t-l

maby ma is forcing us to get other professions?
  2. kvg1979

A-t-l

thats the same feeling i get.....people think im doing somthing wrong.... :S i havent playd for more than almost 2 months.....but i play all day long....but that does not seem to help.... 50pec for a argo is a good loot for me lol.....im using more time on fiksing my wepon...cant aford to fix my...
  3. kvg1979

A-t-l

only way to hunt is to sweat....and thats fun! not.... the game is to hard...if this is how the loots are :(
  4. kvg1979

100 $ for a game....

i know.....but im working on a seecret plan lol.....
  5. kvg1979

www.peauction.com makes my buisines hard.

hey ...thanx for the link :D
  6. kvg1979

100 $ for a game....

im just sweating now.....and killing som mobs when they are dry or get to friendly :laugh: using the TT rifle with an omegaton a 103 this seems to be a way to not loos any thing.....and make a litle.....trying to sweat back the money i put in to the game lol....and that would be around 160$...
  7. kvg1979

100 $ for a game....

thanx for the advise.....now i have invested 200 ped in my secret stuff....im going to get rich :P......
  8. kvg1979

100 $ for a game....

after using 120$ i found out that this game isnt for me.... if i should pay 10$ month i would only be able to play for som hours...if i dont want to sweat for ever.... i dont want to get rich on the game....but to be able to play it......so i gues ill only be using it to hang out... think world...
  9. kvg1979

100 $ for a game....

thanx.......then i know i atleast not doing any thing wrong :D
  10. kvg1979

100 $ for a game....

i have now put inn 100$ but stil im not making peds so i can keep playing??? how exspensive is this game? it is funn....but not that funn ....i must be doing somthing wrong..... how do you survive???? :confused:
Back