Kyo

Makin money, back into EU now ^^. Maybe one day I'll stop being a noob and get back into PvP here. :)

Working, track, Professional Gaming
Society
Freelancer
Kyo Fire Master Kusanagi
Occupation
Professional Gaming
Real-world Gender
Male
Entropia Gender
Male
NotePad
I used to play this game when I was literally 11 years old. I had put quite a bit of time into it and had owned various weapons(i.e: ml-35, DOA Loudmouth, Warthogs, AS-147's, and some other weapons.) However, when I used to play this game I always though of it simply as a game... I was not aware that for me to effectively use these weapons I had to be much higher than my (at the time 31 hit prof). I never realized I was actually losing all this money, or the fact that if I held onto those weapons I would already have my College tuition payed for. So the time came and I chipped out and went about even with how much I spent at the time ~$1,000 as an 11 who saved all his money and dumped it into the game. I will say it is helping with my first semester of college! (Although a Bank would have been smarter ;))

On the other hand, I thought it would be fun if I started playing again. Now that I work and can actually support hunting. I plan to, over time, put a lot of heart into the community and see it more than just a game; but rather, and opportunity at making new friends and achieving the original notorious PvP recognition I was after. In the correct way this time. And I already have a few ideas on how to do this~

Even though I'm still young I think I bring quite a bit of professional expertise to the table considering I was on the H2/3 and now Halo Reach Semi-Pro level, and have held many different sponsor ships for online gaming such as Starcraft 2 advancing and winning many different tournaments.

Signature

KT0mN.gif
Back