Recent content by Kyo

1. Kyo

Winners in Pre-release event for New Starter Armors!

awwww baby gurl gettn dat cash muney all da way from beppu japan with da 10mb internet hyehyeyueh :cool:
  2. Kyo

15,150 Feff Bandit

Thought it was the # of kills you had on your fef mission at first; and it was under achievement haha. Tricked me though. Gratz! Thats a nice loot ^^
  3. Kyo

Isis LR63 (UL) Tier 5!

Holy cow! Amazing damage very nice gratz!
  4. Kyo

1640pedder merp young

Would have been nice to find a camo arms ~.~ We can all dream! Gratz!
  5. Kyo

Uber: 4.5K Sacred Boar + MK5 ME tier 2

I'm going to make a club for the people who Tier Mk weapons, they are so sexy. Gratz on both ^^
  6. Kyo

Uber: 2625 Atrox

cK =) So good. So good..
  7. Kyo

Uber: Uber Allophyl, (event)

Good day :D
  8. Kyo

Achievement: Unlocked Treatment and Combat Sense from one mob

Big Gratz ^^ Don't think I've seen that before haha.
  9. Kyo

The Young Turks

I'm talking about ACTUAL news. I already said this video wasn't well represented. I posted this because of more press/coverage of EU getting out there which should be a positive thing, regardless of what they say :)
  10. Kyo

The Young Turks

The people who work at TYT are actually pretty educated and generally do try to address both points of view (Which is good). However, when I opened up my youtube page today and watched this video I would definitely agree that they research too little to actually make a video over it. Was still...
  11. Kyo

The Young Turks

The Young Turks did a little review on Entropia Universe November 16 2010. I found it interesting that they actually did not research the subject too much considering they were a little late, which I assume is why the clip is so short. Regardless, they did (eventually) give both sides of...
  12. Kyo

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.II Tier 3

I have bought the weapon. No worries ^^
  13. Kyo

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

The Golden Federation Capital When used in reference to the unearthing of the new name it could be used in a sentence such as: The name of the new asteroid is: The Golden Federation Capital owned by John Foma Kalun This name in particular has many different aspects. Golden - In reference to...
  14. Kyo

Bump: in progress
  15. Kyo

Bump Current seller on broker is Jane Swede Smith if anyone knows how I could contact him/her would be appreciated thanks ^^
Back