Recent content by lanksia

1. lanksia

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

reminded me that a few months after the release of amathera, on cersumon island (the LG LA all the way west), we could use the antenna's N of the TP to block cersumon, so you could sweat em, skill on em, whatever ... ahhh memories ^_^
  2. lanksia

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once up a time in entropia... ...sweat sold for a bit more than 5 pec PER bottle :eyecrazy: ...there was a sweating cap ...avatars actually had much more personallity ...hitting a HOF over 1k ped was like "WOW :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:"...and it couldnt be done on noob mobs ...there was survey...
  3. lanksia

Q&A answers coming today

:lolup: what a surprise, a delay :tapfinger
  4. lanksia

Win an Valkyrie MK1 (L)

69 ped Lanksia Nrkist Nity
  5. lanksia

So .. How many games is your avatar in?

entropia universe afterworld rappelz France rappelz US probably soon back to LOTRO
  6. lanksia

Missiles and Car bombs

no need to limit these vehicle attachments to weapons. turbines/turbo, nitrous, improved armor, cloacking capacity...all kind of attachments could make it possible to personnalize the stats and the looks of vehicles even further.
  7. lanksia

Question: FPC Community Manager

why do you think his quote was related to WoF jackets :scratch2: he's talking about vacations
  8. lanksia

Happy Birthday Lykke

happy bday Nunzor :)
  9. lanksia

.flv player (continuous)

jetaudio, there's not much it doesnt read
  10. lanksia

Grammar Nazi Alert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE
  11. lanksia

Mann MPH VS M2100

you didnt take the skill factor into account for the mann mph... with a hit/dmg prostanding of 1, the eco looks more like this mann 1.998 dmg/pec m2100 2.180 dmg/pec i'm a total newb with the way entropedia is now, so sorry if i got the numbers wrong :P
  12. lanksia

Thanks for VU 11.2 !!!

400 ped each!?!?!? arent they like 16-17 ped? :scratch2:
  13. lanksia

Canadian Entropians

sold out quebecer, still loggin on every now and then to do the missions and cash out more...does that count :D
  14. lanksia

***SEMI-FINAL Moblist***

seeing the rock is on auction, and that by the final it will most likely have been sold...i'd guess that the answer is no :P
Back