Recent content by Lardinho

1. Lardinho

FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

Agreed, they must have someone new, I asked support guy after 51 days why my status wasn't commited as when I wrote on 41 days they said "if your details are correct then the money will be in your account within 50 days"... so I cited this when I wrote the support saying "it's the 51st day...
  2. Lardinho

Today was my 50th business day since the 21st of October 2013. Still pending...
  3. Lardinho

Help: 1st armor set ? what and where?

skip the pixie set that most people use, when you want to move on to something else, go with shogun. great set that covers you for most things, 2a plates and you can do argo and 6a plates and you can do drones.
  4. Lardinho

shit bro, you're worse than me :O 68 days for me 47 working :'( still pending...
  5. Lardinho

Selling: Navy Hebredite Essi Dress

nice dress
  6. Lardinho

Elite: Dangerous

I remember playing this as a 6 year old and not having a clue how to play it and then playing the game with the boulders in a maze where you collect gems and shit that some dude made a better version of years later on the programmable PSOne. Then I moved onto the C64 and discovered "Eye ball"...
  7. Lardinho

No Withdrawal ... no money?

Serica, I would like to marry you.
  8. Lardinho

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20131021T2250&p0=136&msg=Entropia+Withdrawal I eagerly await. It says expect 50 days, but as I've withdrawn before, there's no reason why it should take longer than business days really.
  9. Lardinho

It's Never Sunny on Planet Calypso

I'd like answers to these things !
  10. Lardinho

Planet Calypso Content Release 2013.3

the turp returns :D <33333333333333
  11. Lardinho

News: Halloween Mayhem 2013!

wow, this looks frickun ace... and along with MA letting us know about the next patch being slightly delayed ie. talking to us it really does seem like the message is getting through and things might have turned a corner. Great news indeed. Kudos MA, you are turning things around.
  12. Lardinho

Selling: Fabulous Fuga Outfit (M)

Soz about snipe bid but tbh, I assumed everyone else would, I just set "Cool Timer" to about 15 hours time before work then went out. When it dinged, I bidded. I honestly thought I'd be outbid tbh. w00t, I've been a Bears fan since 1985 when I was 7 years old. Love those buggers, not up on...
  13. Lardinho

mate, this was 1 hour and 4 minutes after close of auction afaik. Are you a fellow Bears fan btw?
  14. Lardinho

w00ts, I win :D
  15. Lardinho

+48 for Hallowe'en win.
Back