Recent content by Larethania

1. Larethania

Gameaholic summer LAN 2018 in Sweden

Anyone from trondheim going ?
  2. Larethania

Best songs to test hifi speakers

pick 3 various songs in the genre you will be listening most to, that are complex and you can hear the different tones in. Then you can compare the different speakers more easily.
  3. Larethania

Merry Mayhem 2017 Preview

at first sight this actually looks good. now lower lvl instances dont have to worry about terminator/hl18 and other low lvl sib top dps guns.
  4. Larethania

Selling: 99.59 ped ESI

ill offer 990%
  5. Larethania

Selling: Me = Them skills all 377 thousand of them

The only thing that is left is them skills its time for them to find a better using home. 377,000 points in total with most of it leaning towards hunting. Got alot of each skills except crafting/mining/fashion so if you want anything sen me a pm and we will figure it out. ooh and yeah prices...
  6. Larethania

Selling: Gremlin full set male + 5b's

bumpssssssss
  7. Larethania

Selling: Gremlin full set male + 5b's

Current tiers TT 484,2ped Face 1,9 Foot 2,8 Arms 2,9 Thighs 2,9 Shins 3,6 Harness 3,6 Gloves 3,7 SB 800ped total BO 840ped total Armor Plating mark.5B TT 217,7ped SB 467ped Total BO 497ped Total
  8. Larethania

Respect is EVERYTHING!!! - Don't lose it! - Kunrad Solo Reez

i would definately lend out money to a guy with shady background. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?287645-Beware-this-scam
  9. Larethania

Question: New Component Widget BP

So frikking anoying that they are so ignorant about reviving the hunting loot market, and using them fucking nanocubes from TT the stupidity is astounding.:mad::mad::mad:
  10. Larethania

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

I think i read one line, and was in an awe until i realised it is still mindark that runs the game and they arent really famous for "not" cocking up things. but man am i hoping it is as good as it sounds.
  11. Larethania

Ummmm just a thread to put a space in this spam attack!!!

it seems like there is an intelligent and very important message they are trying to spread. Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field)Gangnam baseball field (Gangnam baseball field) Gangnam...
  12. Larethania

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Register: Larry Larethania Larrelito
  13. Larethania

Beat The Boss - Event

F5 for the next pick.
  14. Larethania

Selling: 2 Full sets (m) of 60% crit damage armor

since its only the Earth shock trooper armor that has 60% critical damage increase, im guessing its that what you are selling. and that armor even at 3000% which is very high to ask comes in at 9000 ped per set at full TT so unless you have 4 sets with varying TT, im not sure what you are...
Back