Recent content by Larry

1. Larry

Are you happy with MindArk's engagement/communication with the community?

This nails it to be honest, and it's how I've become more chill with it. Forget promises that MA makes, they just don't mean anything. Instead just take Entropia 'as is' and assume nothing will ever change. Even if management disappeared into a hole and we never heard from them again, this is...
  2. Larry

Are you happy with MindArk's engagement/communication with the community?

Wow, good work on putting this together Legends! (y) 100% agree. I think MA should either do AMA (and other such attempts at community engagement) properly or just not bother at all, because as it stands all this does is make MA look bad.
  3. Larry

Red Ped - Warp Services, Events and More

One more to be safe. :)
  4. Larry

Saving this post, as I'll probably need it.......
  5. Larry

6. Larry

Selling: Bulks of Arkadia Moon Deeds For Sale

If you're selling at that price, you may as well sell the lot to Argus Bank for 35 ped each. ;) (y) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/arkadia-moon-deeds-fort-argus-bank.278942/
  7. Larry

Xanato's Investment Service Fund

Ok, seeing as you've put the effort in to write all the above and come across as polite, I'll bite. I have the following constructive criticism: 1) You are a 'new' service with no real track record 2) There are no revenue/profit figures listed 3) There is no asset register of the items listed...
  8. Larry

www.CalypsoMap.com

That is a little harder to do. With the TP locations, each TP has one location. Each mob however has multiple locations. Also, the TP locations are fixed and very specific, whereas the mob locations represent a general area of where the mobs are. Not saying no, but I'll have to have a good...
  9. Larry

www.CalypsoMap.com

Ah, fab. I'll get these fixed ASAP. Thank you for the feedback! (y)
  10. Larry

www.CalypsoMap.com

HI Bones, It automatically resets when you select a different TP location. :beerchug:
  11. Larry

www.CalypsoMap.com

Hi Johnny, If you have any details of updates you'd like to see, please let me know and I'll add it to the schedule! :beerchug:
  12. Larry

Info: Uprising Event - 2020

Hi Bagman, Yes, unfortunately I completely get your frustration here. I've tried to run events for new players a few times now and to be honest I've just stopped trying. There's just no enthusiasm. They're either AFK or just want to be handed free stuff most of the time. It's sad to say, but...
  13. Larry

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

........and there it is ladies and gentlemen. Timewarpman1 doesn't like Entropia because muh Capitalism bad. :LOL: Let me ask you something Timewarpman1. What have you contributed to this community? From your previous post you haven't spent much. You don't invest. You don't put effort into...
  14. Larry

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

I don't see this reply on YouTube. Does anyone else see it? I don't see MsPuddings response either. It looks like "free and open discussion" is not something this pseudo-journalist believes in. Lol. :LOL: