Recent content by Larry

1. Larry

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

........and there it is ladies and gentlemen. Timewarpman1 doesn't like Entropia because muh Capitalism bad. :LOL: Let me ask you something Timewarpman1. What have you contributed to this community? From your previous post you haven't spent much. You don't invest. You don't put effort into...
  2. Larry

I don't see this reply on YouTube. Does anyone else see it? I don't see MsPuddings response either. It looks like "free and open discussion" is not something this pseudo-journalist believes in. Lol. :LOL:
  3. Larry

Insulting people who like the game is not going to help your point. Chill. Take a deep breath. Put some credible references together and try to post a response that would warrant a meaningful discussion.
  4. Larry

EU is not gambling. People who have more than a surface level knowledge of the game know this. Also it has been looked into numerous times by regulators and they have also confirmed that EU is not gambling. In this sense, I am convinced that EU is not gambling. However, if I was to take only...
  5. Larry

The Fascinating Web Of Entropia Universe, The World’s Only ‘Cash-Based’ MMO - Kotaku Australia

Yeah, he's shadow banning comments that go against the narrative. That's why the only comments under his video are ones that are blowing smoke up his arse. Would be nice to get some player-made videos out there that show the true depth of this game. To be honest a video that isn't based on...
  6. Larry

What is your gaming chair?

Best chair ever. Good back support. Is comfortable in whatever strange way you sit in it (leaning, leg up, crossed legged, etc). Never looked back! (y)
  7. Larry

Red Ped: The Showdown

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg:
  8. Larry

9. Larry

www.CalypsoMap.com

Makes sense! Fab! Thank you for posting the link! :wtg:
  10. Larry

Space Pirates: Shard Stealers (Streamer Exclusive)

Hi Avalon! I can't seem to find you on the in-game register. Please can you PM me when you get chance and we can meet up for a mug shot! Cheers! (y)
  11. Larry

:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  12. Larry

13. Larry

11th August 2020 EVENT CLOSED - LA#40 Up for Sale I've decided to closing down all Land Area based Events with immediate effect and LA#40 is going up for sale. I've tried to make compelling and interesting Land Area events that would bring some extra spice to hunting, but it looks as though...
  14. Larry

:cry:
  15. Larry

:cry: