Recent content by Laurana

1. L

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

Thanks for a great post! Noobish as I am I did use the x64 version and not the x86 as specified on the download page. Did even submit a support case before deciding to go here and see if anyone had an answer to my problems, and voila, found this as one of the first on my search :yay: /Laurana
  2. L

My first post in this

Never thought I would be able to post in this part of the forums but finally I made it there. Did a 100 click run on OA-101, first I got a new personal best on 390 Ped (if I remember correct) then a little later I got this one :yay: Got two BP on those 100 clicks (Both unlimited), nothing...
  3. My first Uber

My first Uber

4. L

Small HoF on CND

Was on a small mining trip on CDN with only 100 each of bombs/probes, got a couple of globals but it wasn't enough to cover my costs (had bought 2 amps for about 350 Ped in total too) but on my last probe I got a hit that saved the run :)
  5. 270Ped Melchi in CND

270Ped Melchi in CND

6. L

Trip to CND (part two)

Fresh money on the pedcard so it's time to do a second and last trip before returning back to the planet. Encouraged by my previous round I step up one step on the amp and tries a OA-105, this will proberbly be a disaster but I do it anyway. For the enmatter I stay with a MA-103 this run too...
  7. L

Trip to CND (Part one)

After buying a appartement on CND I decided to try my luck there for a while. But with only 800 Ped left on the card it won't be a long trip. Anyway, I went up to CND and located my new app and installed a few items in it just to make it non-empty :D And then I went doen to the auctioneer to...
  8. L

Got some luck in CND

Took a trip to CND to test my luck and it started out with alot of No Resource found as usual but in Dome 10 the luck changed. XIX Blaus New personal ATH and got enough miningskill on it to unlock extraction too. Iäm glad I decided to buy an appartement on CND before I went, this would be...
  9. 790 Ped Blaus

790 Ped Blaus

New personal best for me
  10. L

'Get up to 2000 ped for a hof!'-EVENT at Atrax Beach

Agree, that rule is bad ;) I had a 92 Ped Allo before I started my 100k ammo run for the last global:eek: Anyway, I got it at last and had a fun time at the beach.
  11. L

Finally! After spending 100k Ammo and god knows how much on decay and (L) weapons since my last global I managed to get a new one: 87 Ped That one brought me up to 1k+ in Atrax globals :yay:
  12. 00087Ped_Atrax_Provider

00087Ped_Atrax_Provider

13. L

Grrrr! Is MA keeping track of this thread :scratch2: Just in need of another 69 Ped in globals to get to 1k+ and soent 700 Ped of ammo with a 25 Ped loot as best result. This is soo going to empty my poor pedcard. J/K, ofc do I know that MA isn't affecting anything directly and that this is...
  14. L

A couple of new ones. 68 Ped 115 Ped Seen another thing I start to wonder about. The Animal parts dropping from the Atraxes (and prob other too) are they connected with the loot value of the mob? I have checked it a few times now and so far I havent got one single Atrax Bone unless the...
  15. 68Ped Atrax Old

68Ped Atrax Old

Back