Recent content by Laurent

1. Laurent

BlogXerogs

it will always be a pleasure to read u.
  2. Laurent

Question: Rocktropia - What is up?

Well, rt is kinda stuck. ND makes a buck from rt but not enough to develop it, and MA and him are in bad terms i think.. ND is trying to sell a land area, and MA still didn't give its approval. There was also bad coding in several bps, so now we're stuck with old bps but we can not loot them...
  3. Laurent

Selling: Emerald Lake Shop 310 pts

if i hof i buy :p bump
  4. Laurent

Help: Pathfinder stuck in warp

maybe you should phone them ?
  5. Laurent

Omegaton to Purchase Vast Quantities of Components

Its is a nice idea brought by Mindark squirrels. I'm sure more people will deposit. .. If you crash the "Economy", maybe more people will deposit too ? ( yeah this is irony..)
  6. Laurent

Redulite...the new EP4?

Agreed with Strakkan on this last quote. IMO It must be some sort of test. They must be wondering if a "better" hitrate for rare resources will increase activity. Or it is just a joke, someone did change redulite finds from total lootpool from 1% to 10%. SO NOW WE ARE WONDERING. Smart people..
  7. Laurent

Impact of deposits on loot

well, to add my 2 pecs : If you cannot deposit, it won't affect your loopool or maybe if you had just a big hof after you last depo. If we consider that 500 peeps are in your case, ie they cannot deposit either, then the entire lootpool might shrinken a bit, all people loot pool might be...
  8. Laurent

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

buying esi 900% at boxes hmm, damned there's no esi hmmm, smart people...
  9. Laurent

Easter Mayhem 2019

Is there anyone out there in MA that can create a real mining event ? Come on, it is not that difficult... And please forget these bloody boxes, omg, crates everywhere, seems like they played too much Elvira pinball. And no, i won't ever buy keys in your bloody shop. Was good try. Or maybe...
  10. Laurent

Entropia Universe 15.17.2 Release Notes

[LIST] The fee incurred when landing a spaceship on a planet has been removed. This change is intended to encourage more trade between planets and personal space travel in general. What about new ships between quad and privater, there is room for it considering time to reach a planet. THIS...
  11. Laurent

Entropiafund Mining Mania

How are we supposed to get our reward if Toni Chiee not even bothering to answer our PMs ?
  12. Laurent

Buying: Buying Bulk Skill / Equip Buyout

Are you from Russia ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  13. Laurent

Achievement: batsim time below 6 mintes!!!!

GZ Cambu :yay: I can do a lot of things in 6 mn as well :scratch2:
  14. Laurent

Selling: Neconu dna sample

Neconu dna was sold indeed.
  15. Laurent

Entropiafund Mining Mania

Add me please laurent thefrenchman Noixdecoco
Back