Lee

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• No worries Chop, promise I WILL get better soon, I have loads to do after all :)
    TY RC, and for the bday thread :)

Have had a good day, got to go down to Glasto for dinner with friends, but wasn't up for much 'partying' after all, as the sniffles I had yesterday turned into coughing and sneezing my head off today (this damn freaky weather in August that feels more like winter to me lol).

So, now all comfy for the rest of the evening sipping Lemsip and playing games :laugh:
    Yeah, I'm already back in eu once in awhile now, but still not on a 'regular' basis for now, as life is just too busy for some time to come. Don't anyone say 'I told you you would be back' please, we all know I can't stay away ;) Flipping hell though, third time now to build up this avatar, gonna be the slowest yet this time :sweat:
    For any who don't know, I am currently chipped out and sold out again for personal reasons. I may or may not return to active play in entropia again in the future, but no doubt will keep an eye on the forum goings on and general news about the game, plus of course watching the silliness my disturbed soc mates get up to (the best soc in the whole of entropia, no doubt about it).

A big :grouphug: to all of you who have been my friends in EU and a big :nutkick:to a few who really weren't but pretended to be. Entropia is a microcosm of the real world, and as we all know that place can be one very strange one at times :)

All the very best to all of you.

Leigh
    Thanks Stratos and Kahr. Yeah Kahr, I must admit I miss those 'good old days' at times, how many weekends did we all spend dancing and chatting and listening to each others music streams, now it kinda feels like a family that has scattered to the four corners of the world and beyond lol.
    Nice profile Lee. Really enjoyed looking trough the history album, so many familiar faces from the good old party days :)
    Yeah Dol, was fun looking back at them, hope to find the rest of them at some point. Nice to have you around again hon :)
    D
    been browsing your history! nice flashback to my own... thxxx :)
    Lol DJ, I will look again, sorry about the fingers :)

Have uploaded some screenies now, no real time order to them, can't find half of the old ones now anyway, like none from my old CND events really other than the ads, but it was fun looking through what I found so far :)
    hmm, maybe you have to click on 'see all albums' ? Ohh shit, I just burnt my fingers LOL
    TY folks, it is a bit warm isn't it? By the way, I have never used a pic of my rl self as my forum profile pic, always go with some random image I particularly like, and change it from time to time, so if guys see my 'angel' here and think 'whoa a babe!', well, happy to have given them a momentary blood rush :naughty:
    whooooo warm in here *hothothot*

Nice site, love the flames, reminds me of my old signature "fire walk with me" :dancing:
    TY RC and Jorael. Still not happy with this page though, too flipping cluttered so more playing on the way (good way to wake up with the morning coffee lol)
    Driving myself mad trying to get this thing half decent lol, pardon any eyestrain in the meantime...

and RC, you are so very 'monet' :), and yeah Leos rule :smoke:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back