Recent content by LeFix

1. L

Stopping bye

Bull****! You been gaming for a bunch of years, I know for a fact you know the terminology... :wise: Don't Test our ability to see through a line of BS! Remember Rapples, most that played, know you well.. :mad:
  2. L

Stopping bye

Hunny Not! I'm not your Hunny..LMAO:eyecrazy:
  3. L

Stopping bye

10% per contract? Quoting Sin: "Not looking for attention, just wanted to say hi because alot of people has been sending me E-Mails lately. As far as the (supposed) scam goes. I released Jarmans shop sold the ship and refunded everyone 93% of their investment, as per the contract was written...
  4. L

Tower is the name, Mining is the game

Question on Spawns Last time I was there, I remember it as being owned by Danimal... :) And I also noticed that the Argonaut Spawn was of the very Large Killer types, Kings I think, has that spawn been downsized, or should I have Big Firepower for protection?..hehe :yay:
  5. L

travel time with quad after VU

Time updates For? Wow, how cool Ma's decided to give the pirates in space more time to do their dirty work..lol Now instead of being Pk'd in space 2 times each trip, I get the benefit of visiting all the SS's and doing repairs..:yay: Maybe you should factor this down time into this...
  6. L

FYI: MASSIVE sizing bug.

Payscale Does MA code writers always screw up the new Updates? Seems that everytime there's an update we get more bugs fixing the previous bugs.. Maybe they need a Payraise?... ,lmao on that one!
  7. L

Question: I wish I could have 2K items in storage

Signed of course, much needed Change! SocoArizonaJoe :cool:
  8. L

TestSigniture1

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system, this is only a test, if this was a real emergency, you would be sent to the closest Nuclear Fall out Shelter..:eyecrazy:
  9. L

Mall Shops are not Working.

Buggy Shop Issues ;( I'm posting a reply to Mr Nukems Quote, just to let everyone know, this is totally not acceptable.. MA needs to fix this issue immediately as a lot of ppl involved in these shops are losing tons of revenues in this buggy situation. I've filed a support ticket concerning...
Back