Recent content by Legends

1. Legends

News: Omegaton Export Initiative

Ye Yeah, makes me wonder if this isn't part of some overall strategy like you say. Maybe if there are upgrades coming, this is a nice way to remove the excess and get the mu for the mats and the plates to come up way faster then they ever would otherwise.
  2. Legends

New pet!!! (Tezlapod)

My educated guess is that you will need to be a level 40 Animal Tamer, but it could be lower I guess. We won't know for sure until someone lowel level tries to do it but can't and tells us his level.
  3. Legends

New pet!!! (Tezlapod)

You can turn on all the pet's buffs if they are unlocked. For example the Sacred Kong is the only pet in game at this time with 4 buffs and all of them can be 'on' at once. Of course, you will have to 'pay' for that in the form of energy per hour consumed.
  4. Legends

⚡ELECTRIC⚡ Armors & Plates - Twin Peaks Mall, 2nd Floor

Inventory List: Updated 14 Sept 2021
  5. Legends

New pet!!! (Tezlapod)

:jawdrop: Yeah but... What tricks can it do???? Hehe Big gratz jak!
  6. Legends

☣MUTANT☣ ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks mall, 2nd Floor

Inventory List: Updated 6 September 2021 What's new at the Mutant Armor shop: - Full set of Serpent Scale adjusted is available - 2x Serpent Scale Improved available - Added ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition & Melee Trauma Amp 2, FEN Edition combo I'm really curious to see just how long that will...
  7. FEN.jpg

FEN.jpg

8. Legends

☣MUTANT☣ ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks mall, 2nd Floor

By the way, cheapest Damage Enhancers you will ever find, take a look ;)
  9. Legends

Info: Space Mob Locations

Bonnie when you get a chance - could you please fix the broken image links to this awesome thread :) Thanks!
  10. Legends

ANIMAL ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks Mall, 2nd Floor

Inventory List: Updated 3 September 2021
  11. Legends

Consolidated release notes for 17.9.0, 2021/08/31

Thanks for this killahbee
  12. Legends

Imp Did What????

That's just how we roll in the Dirty Dingos ;) "And if you know me, I really don't care!" - Imp hehe
  13. Legends

🤖ROBOT🤖 ARMOR SHOP - Twin Peaks Mall, 2nd Floor

Inventory List: Updated 2 Sept 2021
  14. Legends

Introduce ArMatrix Extender P30

It already exists, it's available at the Mayhem token trader
  15. Legends

Most wanted mob merch poll

Nice! Can I give some ideas? Mouse pad Coffee mug Water bottle Baseball cap Hoodie (Entropia logo on front, mob on back) Shoulder bag and/or backpack Laptop bag 2022 Calendar (Add some free stickers with every purchase)