Recent content by Leggenda

1. Leggenda

Selling: BodyGuard with lifetime warranty

hey fuega, glad to see ur still in-game... rmb my pm from 1 year ago? think its time for me to order a full tt (L) from you :) do pm me when ur in-game, i'm mostly online during the weekends.
  2. Leggenda

FYI: Hiring Contract Miners

hi, this sounds like an interesting job... i can only log on during the weekends, but if that's fine for you, please do contact me :) Soc: Antipodean Army Ore: lvl 4 prospector Enmat: lvl 8 surveyor (using Tik300)
  3. Leggenda

!!!eat my shorts 10,000 efd contest!!!

Entropian Fiscal Planning Committee E.FPC ;)
  4. Leggenda

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

Woooot. Woooooootttt!!!!
  5. Leggenda

Game Theory - Psychological PvP Event @ Zychion

ahh i see myself in the bodyguard armor in the pic ;) well it was a great event and all, but certainly hope that more ppl will form alliances, teams... strategies and what not. this event is a place for everyone to pit themselves against one another... a test of trust and of diplomacy... hope...
  6. Leggenda

event just ended! thanks to sol for the event! Congratulations to all the winners for the event :cool:
  7. Leggenda

bump for soc mate! go go go, join the event now!
  8. Leggenda

Where on Calypso is Emma - 080809

oshiri hearts
  9. Leggenda

Selling: Katsuchi Pride

ok auction is closed, BO is reached. thanks guys!
  10. Leggenda

thanks to lexus for the first bid! auction has now started, current bid is tt+260. just to clarify, the kat pride is currently at 3.0% minimum condition.
  11. Leggenda

When ur never lucky, read this (dont look when ur actually are, can make u sad xD)

bye the looks of it... its near the daikiba patch at swamp camp?! omg this is sick. really big grats... i had something like 30 ped worth of angel scales north of zeus recently, but this... is totally insane. welcome to the game btw, hope u play it smart.
  12. Leggenda

daily bump :)
  13. Leggenda

Hi guys, i'm really happy that i won the Kilroy was Here competition, it was a great experience for me! Thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/154048-free-event-kilroy-here.html however since i can't use the katsuchi pride efficiently im going to sell it here... hope its...
  14. Leggenda

HoF: Lystbomb :O

u lucky nubcake lol
Back