Recent content by @Leland

1. @Leland

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

Sign me up please :) IGN : Leland Lee Reibling
  2. @Leland

Live Stream Auction all welcome

Great event idea ! If any of these items work can add them. One is my reward from winning crafting Mania...
  3. @Leland

RIP Beamer - My best freind in Entropia has passed :(

Thanks everyone ! Hey Meric thanks ! I am sure Beamer would appriciate the kind words as well. Ya he played the game everyday for a few hours for at least a decade. His wife had bad memory loss and needed full time care. So he would play the game on his breaks. He was really into flying in...
  4. @Leland

RIP Beamer - My best freind in Entropia has passed :(

My best friend and mentor died this week. I met him in Entorapia about 10 years ago. We chatted often when he was taking care of his ailing wife. I met him at Twin Peaks while buying and reselling Sweat. He told me stories about how he wrote stories about the Entropia Universe and the game with...
  5. @Leland

Open letter to CEO

great points I wish we would give NEVERDIE's plans reconsideration. His Teleport token woud have been a huge game develpment helping vehicles of all types become more usefull. Really NEVERDIE spent years working on that plan as part of his Presidency. And everyone freaked out at the idea of...
  6. @Leland

Selling: Sell Space Thruster Print collection

Selling my Space Thruster Blueprint collection. Lots of clicks. Priced under MU. Contact me here , pm , or in Entropia Leland Reibling
  7. @Leland

Selling: Sell Blueprint: Sleipnir Mk1 (C,L) Blueprint (L)

Hi I am selling all the Sleipnir blueprints I collected for 5000% MU. 809 Clicks = 404.5 PED If you are interested just msg me in game or here. I am at Camp Crunk often. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=1661
  8. @Leland

Selling: Combobulator BP

Ok thanks ! New highest is 5,300 k ped
  9. @Leland

new bid Latest bid is 5.1k PED
  10. @Leland

Hey I looted the rare Crafting Mania Combobulator BP and taking offers on it. Not sure yet if I will sell or keep try it myself. If your interested PM or post offer here. Highest current offer is 5300 PED Thanks, Leland
  11. @Leland

checking Combobulator BP price

Yes I may end up doing that unless a good offer comes.
  12. @Leland

checking Combobulator BP price

I looted the combobulator print. Wondering the price on it. 40 clicks left, and exchangeable to MA for the Crafting Mania reward print.
  13. @Leland

Crafting Mania

got one on RT :) I looted one on RT :) Anyone know how much the Dominax Original Mamba Blueeprint (L) reward is worth ?
  14. @Leland

Halloween Gift 2018

Thanks Mega, For the record I did suffer a traumatic brain injury this year and have been incapacitated for over 3 months. I was injured on the job and my gov insurrance hung me out to dry for the costs of my treatment and being permantly disabled for the rest of my life. So i'm basicly...
  15. @Leland

Halloween Gift 2018

I tried out the live chat support on the official MA site to see what is going on with the Halloween gifts. Here is what they said. I summarize they removed their info regarding the holiday gifts from the MA page, and they are not going to say why... Or how do you rate their responses ? Leland...
Back