Recent content by Lemmy

1. Lemmy

Help: Internal error when trying to log in

How fucking hard can it be to fix this ffs.
  2. Lemmy

Help: Internal error when trying to log in

Same here but im in Fort Lahar
  3. Lemmy

Motorhead concert & After Party

Gratz to all the winners,, take the following week off due to bad 5 days hungover ,if ya gonna keep up with Lemmy's drinking =) P,S No im not the real Lemmy :cool:
  4. Lemmy

Hey mate.. No im not,,though im the real Lemmy in entropia =)) ive played this game for almost...

Hey mate.. No im not,,though im the real Lemmy in entropia =)) ive played this game for almost 6 years now,,but as i said im not the real life lemmy
  5. Lemmy

Motörhead Frontman Lemmy to Launch Own Private Army Inside Virtual World Entropia Universe

motörhed's been my heroes for let me see like 25 years,,i started to play Eu in beginning of 2003 so ive been around here for some time :cool:
  6. Lemmy

Motörhead Frontman Lemmy to Launch Own Private Army Inside Virtual World Entropia Universe

:yay::yay::yay::yay: lol wonder if i have to change my avatar name now ??
  7. Lemmy

How old are you in EU years?

5,5 Years and back then everything was better except the really nasty lag we had back then.. sigh* miss good old oil rig days,was a really nice bunch of ppl that used to hang around the rig, greate fun.
  8. Lemmy

Linden The Chosen Avery Wins the 2008 MMOWC!!!

:cool: Gratz Avery, well deserved :cool:
  9. Lemmy

Congratulations Avery on Winning the MMOWC

:wtg: Congratz bud u deserve it
  10. Lemmy

Merry Mayhem Best Hunters

I will Congratulate the winners the day MA shows reliable logs of atleast top25
  11. Lemmy

S: Improved Isis LR53(L)

Buuuuumppppp
  12. Lemmy

S: Unlimited Isis CB19

:yay: bump
  13. Lemmy

Sell: EP-45 Hunter & EP-41 Military

bump.........
Back