Recent content by Lexus

1. Lexus

Info: 5 different weapons against Argos - TEST

Wouldn't you want him to keep hunting them to fill the lootpool up for you:laugh: Good luck with the 41 run.. hof for sure to come along soon
  2. Lexus

HoF: First Run

Gratz, looks like i need to start building up some more animal res for you
  3. Lexus

Adj v1 Tier Upgrade

Hi all, I dont know if Dandy would post it in here or not, so i thought i would since he used our Adj v1 to tier up. Lexus
  4. Lexus

Help: Data Needed for New Tier/Enhancer Professions

Just thought i would mentaion i was lvl 6 tier upgrader and i sold all my mining skills, and i am still a lvl 6. so yeah
  5. Lexus

PC: EWE EP-41 Military, SGA Edition

Hi all. Just looking to see what price you think i could get for this, Im only asking because i noticed the normal EP-41 has gone up in price, so i am hoping this might have aswel Lexus
  6. Lexus

Uber: 1.7K Daikiba

Gah... :eek:Look what happens when i got my g/f into this game, she gets bigger loots then i do lol Bad mistake on my behalf hahaha Gratz guys well deserved Lexus
  7. Lexus

Been a good day

so a soc member and i decided to hit some longtooth, we did ok got a 430ped or so hof... but then the lsg was starting to annoy us so we decided to go try some eomon, only did a small run first we got a 237 ped global isis bl1300 then we shot a few more and got this beauty I know technically...
  8. Lexus

Show me ya Miss Entropia outfits! :-)

Very nice outfits, and i would have to agree with marco, i like that shot alot
  9. Lexus

Selling: preferably trading my v1 sweeper

hopefully i can loot the A&P cause i want that mini sweeper but dont have the peds atm lol. Oh btw if i do happen to loot it, how will it work i will trade you for your v1+peds??
  10. Lexus

What work do you do IRL

Well I used to work in a sales department, selling trucks/cars/tractors, till i got put off Now im just a bum!! :(
  11. Lexus

Supersize me @ ola 65

Question... So if i happen to get a big global/hof over over 400 ped i get nothing or do you pay up to 400 ped?
  12. Lexus

WoF 2010: Team Australia

Lexus McCormick I'll go where needed
  13. Lexus

Supersize me @ ola 65

the date up the top is when you installed the update, well thats what mines, gives time and date of last vu i patched, or am i wrong??
  14. Lexus

Aussie meet up on the central coast

ehh two days after my brirthday... im 50/50 atm, but i would like ot meet you all,, so put me down for a maybe atm Lexus
  15. Lexus

FYI: Body sculpting - at NO COST!

talk about bringing an old thread alive lol
Back