Recent content by Lexxy

1. Lexxy

ATH on support response time?

wish this was not the norm however I have had support tickets opened for years! (seriously opened one way back when there was problems with a bot even in 2014 and it is still opened!!!) Hope someday they will look at this. cheers.
  2. Lexxy

My experience with Entropia Universe

For all those who feel your pain I give you my condolences. Entropia is a place that at times you think someone at MA literally has it out to get you, and are probably manually steeling your globals... cuz how else can the guy next to you be getting everything and you nothing... other times you...
  3. Lexxy

Where did you open your boxes?

After reading this last night I got myself 100 more boxes... and got 1 cooper out of the lot. So I guess my initial vote is now correct! :) 600 boxes opened... 1 epic pet... on ark Cheers
  4. Lexxy

Where did you open your boxes?

Remove 1 from ark... I opened well... 400 boxes and got nothing of note. So yeah no luck here. Sorry about messing up the survey, I voted to fast. cheers
  5. Lexxy

Looking for Daniel DannyO Ocean

Been in contact with Daniel... looks like this will be sorted out nicely. Nice to see there are still good peeps in this game after 10 years. Let this be a reminder to everyone to be careful when using the auction. And it does not matter how long you have been in game, you can still make...
  6. Lexxy

Looking for Daniel DannyO Ocean

Yup I finally did it... bid 3.6k on an item that is worth a few ped because the auction. Trying to find Daniel DannyO Ocean. cant find in Player registry. If anyone knows them I am willing to give them a percentage of the ped I bid by accident but would like to not lose 3.6k ped on this bid...
  7. Lexxy

Why are new L rings not tradeable?

So the new boxes you can purchase through the webshop are a kinda cool Idea... except... Why did the make the L rings not tradable. Now I have purchased and opened 250 boxes, and have 0 UL rings (expected) and 25 L rings. Even if they make them begin to decay I will never use these up. I know...
  8. Lexxy

Would EU go to this extreme?

Actually what I would like to see is simple, if you cheat and once MA have gone through the logs and have proof, there should be no bans, instead the avatar should have PVP turned on in every location, and a big X hovers above them, that way if you see one of these scumbags any where any time...
  9. Lexxy

Uber: 18205 PED Alicienies Liquid

Gratz... I hit on caly at almost the same time as you got this... sept mine was 600 ped! lol guess you were first in line ;) Cheers spend it well.
  10. Lexxy

Where is support?

Lol... this reminded me that I have 2 support cases open atm. The 1 almost a year old and no reply the other 3 months and no reply. In both I am polite and give specific action items in which to respond. Nothing. Guess MA just don't like me... I thought this just meant I got bad loot. Cheers!
  11. Lexxy

New information about recent multiple avatar accusation

PM the names please. Thanks :)
  12. Lexxy

FYI: WoF Team Canada

Lexxy WoF Team Canada Country of choice: Canada Full avatar name: Nadia Lexxy Chey Captain: (unknown) Cheers
  13. Lexxy

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Nadia Lexxy Chey
  14. Lexxy

WARNING: Another duplicated avatar

The problem I see with this argument is simply the fact that other than the name we have no real way to tell if the person we are dealing with it the real one or not. In real life we have various ID's that are government issued that you can look at to make sure the person you are dealing with...
  15. Lexxy

Florin Rechinul Pocneata (REAL ONE!)

Anyone who thinks this is ok is plain wrong. I have been playing Entropia since the days of Project Entropia. So greater than 8 years now. I have never fallen for a scam, until now. The Imposter name begins the same as Rech but ends in an I (there no naming :P) committed an trust scam with me...
Back