Recent content by lightrevant

1. L

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

event was massive success enjoyed playing and watching both streams. cant believe how many devs were in attendance ark never shows up that hugely lol i'll be on V repairing for the rest of the night :)
  2. L

Sage IX Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza) 4th December 2020

light cerealkiller revant the one the only the creator of SAGE very excited to see my event with someone else going insane trying to manage the chaos lol i wish you luck!
  3. L

SAGE VIII (Swunt And Giveaway Extravaganza)

well folks the killing has just about ended at main UG teleporter. we had about 250 at the swunt a dozen or so that just helped in space and 50ish that only showed up to kill stuff. we had confusion about warps we had some issues handing out the guns the sweat buying was a big challenge and the...
  4. L

SAGE VII (swunt and giveaway extravaganza 7)

greetings and salutations everybody sorry it has been so long since SAGE VI until now but real life and the costs associated with this event kept me from hosting it sooner. once again sponsored by BIG industries and the avatars realdad realdad realdad, spermer mac farmer, danka soul needue, and...
  5. L

Suggestion: Fire LiveSupport Official Avatar Operators, Stop Wasting Salary.

Hahahahaha sark is my soc mate and he well deserves this win. he was contacted by support and they said ok thank you for the information. 80k peds isnt going to break MA or even mess with the loot pools for very long there are literately hundreds of ATHs on the lists over 80k. MA made a...
  6. L

6th quarterly swunt and giveaway extravaganza (SAGE VI)

post event summary well that was the best one so far! 11 hours from warp assembly time to the last droid that ned spawned. more people took the warp more people sold sweat but we didn't manage to finish the wave spawn dylan kept bringing us back to the abyss and spawning more lancers and mechs...
  7. L

6th quarterly swunt and giveaway extravaganza (SAGE VI)

brought to you by cypherman cypherman cypherman, pedtoclick.com, orpheus clay blades, BIG industries, realdad realdad realdad, sinister morgoth evil, and many other generous private AUD holding avatars comes the event some of you have been waiting for on sat Aug 19th. the extravaganza starts...
  8. L

G.R.E.U. Events (Speed bike Race and beauty contest)

count me in i have been asked to photo the finish of race i will do so and post image here happy to be a part of great event :yay:
  9. L

5th quarterly swunt and giveaway extravaganza (SAGE V)

cant call it a success until the AUD payout is impacted but still going in the right direction participation was up to 140ish this time. a few short of my projections gonna try a different game time for SAGE VI but expect to see it this aug. ty again to all my team leaders, simone, ruben and all...
  10. L

5th quarterly swunt and giveaway extravaganza (SAGE V)

brought to you by cypherman cypherman cypherman, pedtoclick.com, orpheus clay blades, BIG industries, and many other generous private AUD holding avatars comes the event some of you have been waiting for on sat may 20th. the extravaganza starts with free warps, then gear gets handed out...
  11. L

4th quarterly swunt and giveaway extravaganza (sageIV)

in conclusion wow that was a smashing success. a huge TY to all my sponsors tingtang, realdad, simone, KISS, P2C, and BIG industries. ty also to those who lead a team or flew people down from the station for me too numerous to name. 109 people were present at the highest point we got many...
  12. L

4th quarterly swunt and giveaway extravaganza (sageIV)

brought to you by kronan interplanetary spaceship service, pedtoclick.com, BIG industries, and many generous private AUD holding avatars comes the event some of you have been waiting for on sat feb 18th. the show starts with free warps, then gear gets handed out, followed by swunting wombanas...
  13. L

Swunt Your Wombana Extravaganza

ty all very much tyvm all that attended 56 sweaters not quite our goal but nice improvement over our first event. dont forget the sponsors tingtang, realdad, KISS, simone, morgoth, thrilz, and oghr. team leaders coco, leon, blacklotus, amilie, SC, dar, and oghr also were invaluable. and ofc...
  14. L

Swunt Your Wombana Extravaganza

The Event Team of cerealkiller & Bal reprises it’s spectacular event of this April past. Then, we moved 32 noobs from Caly to Ark, handed them all Herman Ark-0's and ammo. We, for the first time ever, hosted a Wombana team hunting contest. For weeks after, the sweat circles at Celeste Outpost...
Back