Recent content by lilac

1. lilac

Question: What does it cost to play this game and make a living at it?

If the figures a good landowner friend of mine has shared with me are accurate, I would need 2 fairly popular land areas to equal our household income (just above the federally recognized poverty level in the U.S.)
  2. lilac

Sweat Price Ridiculous :(

you're forgetting the fourth factor... TOO MANY SWEATERS! it was under 4 ped/k pre vu 10.0.... it spiked, then steadily started dropping again... the easier it is, the more folks do it,,, it's one of those things that's just bound to drop I know quint very well, and know a bit of his...
  3. lilac

Is hunting humanoids justfiable?

good question, for sure... and we can analyse it to death in terms of how this has taken place throughout pop culture... but this is a sci fi game, and "evil mutants" are a common enough theme. you could make a case against hunting any form of sentient being, really... and the "evil genius"...
  4. lilac

-Shinkiba Hunting- Need Hunting Outfitting Help.

your first purchase should be a set of 5b plates... I use ghost/5b for stalkers... but i think THAT will eat up your whole month's deposit. a budget option would be either to do your best with pixie/5b or get a low tt set of boar/bear/jag (limited) defensive and offensive skills will get in...
  5. lilac

Shinkibia loot!

not a fool... know what they are, but i happen to be doing quite well on them, and think that getting 13 items in a 200 ped hunt is pretty damn cool, even if the items themselves are on the crappy side... If items are gonna drop like this for all the "revamped" mobs, it could be a good thing.
  6. lilac

Shinkibia loot!

I'm not saying you're wrong about loot proportions, but the ET figures don't reflect the people who get "shared loot globals", nor does it account for shinkiba only having EXISTED for 6 days.
  7. lilac

Achievement: Over 200k in skill points!

Gratz talania!
  8. lilac

Shinkibia loot!

people crave new items in loot... there are probably THAT many hunting them... big shinkiba are about the same effort as popular mobs like atrax, longu, drones, armax... all of which are known to pop out a big one... I'll agree with you that the whole system needs work, but i'd hardly call...
  9. lilac

Entropia Chess Game

well, I definitely agree that we're seeing plans starting to unfold quite a bit... I don't think RT and NI were "strategic", so much as simply "designing a game"... necessary, good, but hardly Bobby Fischer... I think what we're seeing from FPC is a strategy of introducing more planet...
  10. lilac

New item in 11.9.4

yeah, you wont... but a new player who loots a 93 pec fap will no longer have to wait to regen as he's doing his swunting "free trial"... also... the psychology of "getting better gear" almost immediately appeals to some... we'll see that with the mg2 gun. look, the new items pretty much...
  11. lilac

New item in 11.9.4

new outpost east of PA... lesser jump and a half from the marina TP
  12. lilac

Question: What is this?

oh hell yeah... I guessed right... was gonna say fight club... P.S. to write in transparent text... the color is "#ffffff" reply to pioneer in quotes to see it.... I'm invisible... lalala!!!!.
  13. lilac

New item in 11.9.4

If the content we now know as "calypso" content is turning generic, the planet needs some themed stuff of it's own... Items ARE more satisfying than no items, and the stab armour will be nice for baby merp and ripper... Low TT = more noob friendly ok, that's ANY reason why the stuff is...
  14. lilac

Playing with Real Money: Colonizing Virtual Worlds

read the first post about chipping....would marksmanship reduce the cost any? the digital abduction interview is great:)
  15. lilac

Armax Complete Skull

I always thought it was common... might be wrong... what does the daily/weekly/monthly say?
Back