Recent content by - Lilith -

1. - Lilith -

Hello again...

So, I was finally able to come back to EU after almost two years now. I was saddened when I realized all my old gear and stats were gone. :( Yeah my PED card had some money on it but it's now quite the same. I've found a new mentor and hopefully a new society here soon, and well on my way to...
  2. - Lilith -

First time!! Two in 15 ;)

Woohoo... Grats on the globals. Are you and Zib in a race to see who gets more globals quicker??? Just curious?? But, Zib might be ahead, crack down and catch up. :whip: :beerchug: Grats again. :beerchug:
  3. - Lilith -

How to get oil from the oil rig

Personally... I don't go to the Oil Rig. When I was first running TPs at the beginning of my character, I decided one day that I wanted to run to the oil rig. All my crappy equipment I left in a storage container and I ran to the rig. I made it there and stood around for about 2 minutes...
  4. - Lilith -

Will we soon see the first (L) faps and (L) armor?

My Two Cents... I voted that yes we probably will see both (L) FAPs and Armor soon, since they have (L) Armor plating already. Personally, I won't buy any of these (L) items if / when they come out. I don't have a bunch of spare cash to waste and rarely does the benefit outweigh the cost. If...
  5. - Lilith -

Graduaton day!

Exo Domis For Exo Domis have you thought about hunting them south of Twin Peaks? :wise: There tons of those fat, hard-hitting lugs down that way. :mad: I killed as many of them as I was killing combibos.
  6. - Lilith -

Bad Fishys :)

Man.... :rofl: But, OMG :eek: That's alot of pooo. Good thing a brushfire didn't break out. Man, the small would be almost as bad as :spam:
  7. - Lilith -

Regions, or where PEEFers live

I'm the first... USA - Texas - San Antonio. :cowboy: Someone has to represent the "Great State of Texas". Oh, yeah, I'm originally from Virginia, so I guess you can say the Texas stuff is all a bunch of :censored:
  8. - Lilith -

REALLY Expensive Boots - 5 Emeralds

Omg.... I say that message pop up as I was on briefly to check on an auction. I was curious what drove up the price on those Reilly boots. Congrats man, that's awesome. :cheer: :clap: :cheer:
  9. - Lilith -

Mystic Hunters Team Global

I claim my title... Congrats Wedge. Now, I claim your former title of "Unluckiest Avatar in PE" since I only have 1 global. :( You have 2 now. :cheer:
  10. - Lilith -

Job system?

Job System... I think that the idea of a job system would be an interesting system built in. However, for it to be profitable for the group, it's either going to screw over the guy at the bottom, or it's going to drive prices through the roof. Which will reduce the items value over the long...
  11. - Lilith -

like to see more?

Personally... I choose chocolate since I haven't been to CND yet. :broke:
  12. - Lilith -

Hunting Advice....

Hmm.... Thanks everyone for the replies. There is some great advice. I think I'm going to try Bercs and Corns. I'll try near Fort Medusa, Argus and Zeus. Anyone know of low-level mobs on Amethera or is it mostly bigger stuff I don't want to tangle with yet?? I might check out near the PvP...
  13. - Lilith -

Hunting Advice....

My turn to ask for hunting advice. I currently have a full set of Rascal armor except Vigi arms instead. I'm at 1k in Handgun skill. I'm upgrading my pistol from a TT model to the EP-13 or Shriek Covert Ops. The pistol will be modified with a A102, an Abrer and Alekz. I've mostly been...
  14. - Lilith -

Your opinion on reputation system?

I completely agree..... Title says it all! :wise:
  15. - Lilith -

My first *mined* spaceship

Item The item is a 23 PED Robot Beacon. I've never done it but you can go to the location a beacon signal is for and fight your way through a different robot ship. Once all the drones are dead, then a bunch of containers can be opened and that's where you get your loot. Which can be very...
Back