Recent content by Lisbeth

1. Lisbeth

Taming is Dead?

I hope this doesn't come across as a thread hijack but I was wondering about taming the other day and a Soc Matie explained me about how it used to work. I was wondering if anyone has thought about what it might be like when its re-done. I'm looking forward to trying taming to train a little...
  2. Lisbeth

Hi to all in here :D

Welcome to EU Euphoria!! :)
  3. Lisbeth

How many would be interested in recover NI planet?

Yeah this sounds like a very cool idea .. hope someone can pull it off before the Vogon's get there :/ BTW .. has anyone remembered to contact the Galactic Planning Department?
  4. Lisbeth

Help: Vampire Count Boorum

I haven't been there but don't Vampires usually do Bite and Suck damage, typically leaving puncture wounds and heavy bruising along with an odd infection that makes Burn up in sunlight?
  5. Lisbeth

Planet Project Entropia !!

For new players like me these are .. will be .. the good old days. Nuff said.
  6. Lisbeth

Info: New Oxford Bank - Temporarily Closing

Thanks for the heads up Lily! I do hope you come back soon and all the stuff you have in front of you works out for the best. Family First!!! This might be short notice but have you considered renting out the display area in front of the bank? I would love to have a place like that to stick...
  7. Lisbeth

suggestion for space

Maybe give Quads and Sleipnirs a limited fuel tank capacity vs the current, essentially, infinite capacity. Honestly, I don't know if there is a maximum amount vehicles can hold or not but the really odd thing to me is that there is no speed or weight penalty for having 10k peds of fuel onboard...
  8. Lisbeth

Selling: Armors-(M,UL) / (F,L) / F,UL)

Sold Salamander set -- still have good selection
  9. Lisbeth

Drone, please...

Tamable and ride-able :D ummm .. not drones but other tamable mobs
  10. Lisbeth

YOU know YOU need it .. buy my armors :) Feel free to make an offer!!!
  11. Lisbeth

bumperssss
  12. Lisbeth

Significant drop in success rate

I'm abandoning Crafting for a while. Since the last several weeks of my typical 200 click runs on Conductors (exception level 4 conductors 20 click max on those), Springs and Ruds have yielded less than 25% returns on all bps. Incidentally, I 95% of the time craft on Max Quantity setting...
  13. Lisbeth

Bump sold Bear (F,UL)
  14. Lisbeth

Bump and added Bear (F,UL) All armors can be seen on mannequins in my flat in Sakura City, Koufuku, 6G
  15. Lisbeth

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Lisbeth Wasp Sollander
Back