Recent content by Litojohn14

1. L

Without depositing...?

hey i've never deposit any money mostly cause im to young to and im doing great in the game getting close to uber
  2. L

Win 20k plus EFD,Right here in EF

357 and bla bla bla
  3. L

Mask wearing - gun carrying in cities

hey yo personaly i think its pretty sweet wearing a mask i never take mine off done really see the point in od so if im just going back to hunk in 15 minutes and i do the same thing with armor i no were not talking about hunting but i just hate geting ppl for a hunt and realized u dont have your...
  4. L

A vote for Freedom

no thongs hey i say sweet only one exection i really on want to see guys in thongs now really i can bearly stand people in real life with speedos:eek:
  5. L

EU top 100

my vote is for vixen78 mrproper and of course myself
  6. L

Win a Lykke Wooden Chest right here in EF

582 who nos i cold win
  7. L

Vivo vs FAP

ok someone probly already explained this up there but i just couldnt under dtand what they were talking about so whats the differnce between them i was going to get a vivo since its at the tt but i dont really see the reason for changing it also on a side note the fap looks better then the vivo
  8. L

EU needs a new ingame sport

hey i say switch the areana where u shoot to boxing areanas as long as no one bites ppls ears off:D
  9. L

A call for fair prices!

10. L

Loot theory.. hear me out before you flame me

it did happen to me when i got my first gun from my mentor and it was like the 5 day of my hunting but i did play 15 hours a day ( so what if i have no life) j/k
  11. L

A call for fair prices!

come on ppl hey im not really a noob at eu but i'm a hunter and a sweater and i think these ppl are right the sweat prices should go up i remeber when the price was over 1 pec for a botle (back when there were caps) but now there down so low all the noobs that dont depostit get bored and stop...
  12. L

Turrents

:mad:Hey I've been playing the game for a while now and it's going great but one thing just got me to messed up last time i logged on. I was exploring the land and getting some sweat while I was at it I came to aegis mound and I was sweating this big creature :sweat:. I forgot got what it was...
  13. L

hints and tips for rep

:mad:dont try to become rich in this game:mad:
Back