Recent content by Llano

1. L

where do you buy/sell sweat?

I've been wondering the same thing since I got back into the game after having been upgraded out of playing with my previous computer. I never see more than one or two people around Port Atlantis. After two days in Swamp Camp, I was finally able to find a buyer for sweat. The fruit that I had...
  2. L

Chirpy

Why hasn't anyone posted/updated the loot for a Chirpy? :scratch2: From the Chirpy Young I've gotten Animal Muscle Oil, Animal Oil Residue, and Explosive Projectiles. From the Chirpy Old I've gotten the same plus Animal Hide (like, 140 of it). The Chirpys are the only reason I can break even...
  3. L

Taking the word "mob" literally

Saw this tonight just north of Fort Argus. I don't know what that guy did to get that many Cornundacaudas after him (or even how he managed to find that many at one time), but he was really getting "mobbed." :laugh:
  4. L

Forget the bots, what about the exos?

Nope, none there. Though later in the evening, someone sent their pet daikaba to follow me around. :scratch2: I was having mob issues last night. :laugh:
  5. L

Yes, but exosaur conspiracy is funny. ;)
  6. L

Just moments ago Port Atlantis was overrun by exos and combibos. The siege lasted for several minutes while shocked spectators fumbled for their weapons. Just how did these mobs make it past the turrets? Isn't it obvious? They are working in league with the robots whose advanced technology...
  7. L

Robots, Level and Location

Ok. Just came out of Hadesheim C. Saw Defenders up to 9. Drokas up to 6. And Eviscerators 1&2. Seacrest out!
  8. L

New Bot

Also saw them at Hadesheim C.
  9. L

Robots, Level and Location

When I was there last night, I also saw Drones and Eviscerators. I'll try to pay more attention next time I'm in.
  10. L

Food Rocks and Dung

Found fruit once right outside the north entrance to Port Atlantis. Found stones once at the housing area just north of Fort Argus. If you go to the northernmost turret and walk just over the little hillock where there are lots of snable and exo, that's where I found the stones. I've walked...
  11. L

Beginners luck, or .....

Quick! Tell your friend to go buy some RL lottery tickets before his streak is gone! :yay:
Back