Recent content by Lo.

1. Lo.

The Minium "Cryengine 2 Requirements" Thread.

Too short qoute.
  2. Lo.

New EU website is too wide for my screen

Buy a new 30" display only for the purpose of viewing the site correct - the only right thing to do. Or hold ctrl and scroll up and down to scale it :)
  3. Lo.

6 months and now 6 more for ce2, tired of it

This is lucky for him :wise: I think CE2 will add a lot more than fancy graphics - and im not talking (solely) about bugs :) I have faith in the CE2VU, and i have a lot more faith in FPC than in MA in charge of Calypso. I hope Frank is going to FPC as well...
  4. Lo.

WTF I got locked for depositing?!

Sorta what i meant :) Well, they will probably fix this kinda asap, and the mails are probably auto as well. GL to OP and the others affected, you'll be alright soon :)
  5. Lo.

True, this is Immense failure ^^ but the customer support is epic failure.
  6. Lo.

To much sweat

Except getting free cash like sweaters do. Keep in mind Depositors provide the market to sell to, the tt value of the sweat and then buys it from you as well. @500%market value, it's really a good MU item, especially considering it is free.
  7. Lo.

This is Epic Fail Mindark Side.
  8. Lo.

New auction category!!!

gj....now servers will go down forever since they have to fix that(and forgot the password).
  9. Lo.

this sucks - we all love to whine thread

Why make a special thread about the the most common fenomena? If its a thread, its a whining thread. Or a thread is a whining thread is a whining thread is a thread is a whining thread.
  10. Lo.

Question: Do u want to get faster HP regeneration as u get more skills?

Didn't realize they changed this - Voted 5star on this topic for this!
  11. Lo.

MA's view of my question on killstealing

Kinda harsh tone here but -"you must spread some before giving + again" :wise: I agree. Last night i was hunting argos and some guy tp's in and triggers about every argo on radar by running into them, and about every single one went for me. I don't like excessive armor and fap decay so i ran...
  12. Lo.

Help: What to "project" on?

Foul and Molisk is nice as they drop high markup stuff regularly(600-800%) Advice about Foul is that they are very uneven in their loot, so don't expect a ~ return on a small hunt. Another important thing is - don't expect to profit while doing this. I'm not saying you won't, just that you...
  13. Lo.

Melee Weapons?

There is good powerfists out there, and probably more to come. check www.entropiawiki.com , go to weapons -> choose powerfists and look for dmg/pec(the common way of checking an items "economy")
  14. Lo.

MA should pump peds into the economy.

I'm in depo-stop right now, due to sucky returns. Not really because of the world situation, but you know as well as i do that returns once was around 90% average. And that odd item once in a while(mk2/ff4400/angel part would keep you affloat. Now my 2-4k depo(or more) just isnt enough even...
  15. Lo.

My PC blew up :( any tech advice?

Too bad it does not improve graphics in your favourite game...
Back