Recent content by lofwyr

1. lofwyr

Achievement: 1st to lvl500

The name's Knight. Michael John Knight. A man and his weapon fight against skill poverty ... Awesome achievement! GZ! (y)
  2. lofwyr

Map of Tidewater Caverns

Hey y'all! i've been doodling maps of Tidewater Caverns for some time and i think i figured out all of the rooms and connections by now. Afaik there is no map of those tunnels as of yet, so i drew a complete map, that may be of use to somebody. :) Please note that i am aware that i cannot...
  3. MAP_Tidewater_Caverns.jpg

MAP_Tidewater_Caverns.jpg

A scribbled map of Tidewater Caverns
  4. lofwyr

Master of the Guard at Cyclops Depths should be sacked

I mean ... if - multiple times a day - you'd have to proclaim "I have failed you, Overseer Rakzum!" then frankly you should think about quitting yourself. But since that doesn't seem to be likely, let's start a petition to Overseer Rakzum to sack the "Master of the Guard" without a grace period...
  5. lofwyr

Selling: Calytrek CR Spirit Mk. 2 TEN Edition

Sold to a knight in white satin armor. Valiantly brave he descended from the skies, sang me a poem, paid the old piper, knocked down a troll and left on his winged horse.
  6. lofwyr

Selling: Calytrek CR Spirit Mk. 2 TEN Edition

-- SOLD -- Selling this gun for 20k PED flat (PED only) * including the Fi/Ra/Co Dante * not inlcuding any Weapon damage enhancers PM me Ingame if you're interested.
  7. CalyCRSpiritMk2TEN.jpg

CalyCRSpiritMk2TEN.jpg

Calytrek CR Spirit Mk. 2 TEN Edition
  8. lofwyr

Entropedia v2

I had to make new exceptions for cookie manager and noscript in order for search to work hth Sok
  9. lofwyr

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Telemachus SokrateX Rhade
  10. lofwyr

Entropedia v2

Marvelous, awesome, you guys/gals rock! :cheer:
  11. lofwyr

Selling: CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition Tier 6.7

still for sale :bump:
  12. lofwyr

price temporarily lowered to 33k (was 35k) :yup:
  13. lofwyr

just one more bump for the road :beerchug:
  14. lofwyr

this needs a bump
  15. lofwyr

Selling this fine piece of weaponry for 33k PED(including TT value which may vary between 50-125 PED). Tier is at 6.7 - Gun is slightly used and may have some blood splatter on it. I hate cleaning things :girl: Stats are here Weapon is on display and also for sale @33k PED at PA Shop Floor 1...
Back