Recent content by Loki

1. Loki

Been some time..

still dynamic huh? maybe I should sell out now :/
  2. Loki

Been some time..

Hi All, Ive been out of game for a wee bit and just wondering what the state of the market is like in game these days?
  3. Loki

Is anything else worth it? NO LOOT!

Yes yes they have been saying there profits come from decay for years, however those are there PROFITS, money used to pay people selling out etc has never been mentioned. Just think of the classic example Fictinal item A is looted with a TT of 10 peds then sold for its market value of 50k peds...
  4. Loki

Is anything else worth it? NO LOOT!

Eu isnt designed for people to make profit, its designed with a payment system that you CAN make a profit with. If you are following any of the 3 base jobs in EU you are playing a slot machien and no more. granted you can inproove your chances with being more eco, knowing a few of the old signs...
  5. Loki

Afro and I are back in england now..its cold here too so go fuck a goat :P oh...and i exspect...

Afro and I are back in england now..its cold here too so go fuck a goat :P oh...and i exspect you to visit sometime as you never managed your trip to stockholm!
  6. Loki

Crystal Palace Dome 5

i went with the F U option..just becoase i thought it closer to my normal chats with you mate :) Either way i dont see much point in a new dome but could be fun yes
  7. Loki

Selling: A106 Laser Amp

ill be adding the other amp to auction tonight if anyone wants to bid there. other wise this one is still selling at 5k atm so get your bids in! :)
  8. Loki

come on kids...5k the best bid i can get on this great amp that will help you eco and give you alot better dmg per sec??
  9. Loki

Bring Up My Post
  10. Loki

Omegaton A106 Type: Energy Amp Damage: 16 HP Economy Max. TT: 45 PED Min. TT: 1.35 PED Total Uses: 1768 Ammo: 1 cells...
  11. Loki

i have two A106 laser amps for sale..one i will most likely be putting on auction the other im taking bids here..start bid is 4K bids will be ending in about 10 days ish (ill give a finish time etc closer to then but cant atm dew to traveling) Anyway.. Start Bid = +4k BO = None but if you make...
  12. Loki

Weekly Puzzle - EFD Prizes

Dew to the responce to this thread ive decided to just give up on the idea and not bother posting a new puzzle. have fun kids
  13. Loki

Puzzle No1 1 11 21 1211 111221 312211 13112221 A: 1113213211 Each line is describing the line above it. What Numbers Are In The Next Row? -------------------------------------- Puzzle No2 A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke...
  14. Loki

BUMP to win EFDS!
  15. Loki

dayly bump for Free EFDs