Recent content by lokiscamaro

1. lokiscamaro

Ebn: Peace on calypso

i suggest Deathifier leave the dna untouched, right next to his new fancy display case. just like the egg before it. let this whole Egg/Feffox thing fade off...... seems like a fitting end to the whole mess to me. Ah....the egg. :laugh:
  2. lokiscamaro

Famous Entropians

dont forget EU's first prolific filmaker, and healer of all noobs. Danielle YourMom Deathbringer. :)
  3. lokiscamaro

Discovery: Warp Drive IV BP

ahhhh, the Worf!
  4. lokiscamaro

ATH: Austro flips the Bird

YEE HAAW!!! nice one m8, lol another big one for Pyrates kill em all!! :cowboy:
  5. lokiscamaro

Discovery: Herman ARK-10 Smuggler UL

gratz mate, long live arkadia!!! kill em all.
  6. lokiscamaro

PigBenis's Mining Thread

right on Pig! good luck to yas m8
  7. lokiscamaro

Uber: my first tower ever

nice hit my old friend, seems you gotta sell it all to get any back. good for you m8 :)
  8. lokiscamaro

Question: Is Arkadia already losing momentum?

I think exactly this kinds of posts are why we need posts like humanwoman makes. Now, those claims about "arkadia's economy will soon rival calypso's" - care to provide some kind of reasoning? Or at least some kind of timeline for "soon" ? AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH give ME a timeline for...
  9. lokiscamaro

Question: Is Arkadia already losing momentum?

perhaps humanwoman, the best advice IS go there for yourself, there are people everywhere. newbs at the firebases, random greendots out mining. our forum is full of new posts and new ideas to make it work as a community. curiously absent however are the grumpy ass forum trolls that lurk under...
  10. lokiscamaro

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

SO WTF???? we now need wire from RT to repair our vehicles? way to make sure your stupid golden boy gets to keep his lame ass planet, gonna be alot of dead ass vehicles around BAD JOB MA!!!! ive been a fanboi for a long time MA, but this time you fucked up real good............lootable pvp...
  11. lokiscamaro

Calypso promotion

i guess maybe they are going to wait another 10 years. after all they made it the first 10 with almost no advertising........
  12. lokiscamaro

calypso vs arkadia as wow vs rift

what is this "Calypso" you speak of?
  13. lokiscamaro

ATH: 47663 PED Kamaldon Dominant!

dude. nice one. :cowboy:
  14. lokiscamaro

AAHHHH Help!!

so i updated both computers today. i even logged in on one and went to Arkadia, but now i cant log in..... i get the ToU, and then nuthin.....for like 5 mins then a "can not connect" message. anyone have the same problems? any ideas? HELP!!!!
  15. lokiscamaro

Your 2-sentences-to-beginners

only put in what you can afford to lose. Kill 'em All.
Back