Recent content by Lolarogers

1. L

Looking for society!

There are things that an individual can do to improve his or her well being. There are things that couples and families can do to improve their relationships. Are there things that a country can do to improve the overall well being of its citizens? I think "WHAT MAKES A GOOD SOCIETY? " is a good...
  2. L

New motto for MA :)

MindArk PE AB Group develops, operates and markets Entropia Universe and the Entropia Platform, provides support and operations services to Planet Partners and develops the content on Planet Calypso.
  3. L

What is dynamic content please explain

Content that is updated frequently and is fresh and relevant for its appropriate audience. Dynamic content can include content served as a flat HTML page that is updated many times a day, content that includes sophisticated Javascript or Shockwave for an interactive experience, or content is...
  4. L

What is dynamic content please explain

Content Distribution Networks (CDNs) have been proposed to primarily distribute web and some limited streaming audio/video content over the Internet. Current CDNs consist of fixed content nodes placed at strategic locations on the Internet to improve the service latency and to reduce server and...
  5. L

Basic Hunting Tutorial

Waw! great post.thank you for this informatics post. keep posting :wtg:
  6. L

Hi, please give some dissertation abstract writing ideas. i need to commence my dissertation.

Hi, please give some dissertation abstract writing ideas. i need to commence my dissertation.
Back