Recent content by LordDracher

1. LordDracher

Question: Why aren't more people Mining?

This reminds me of Jabba the Hutt :ROFLMAO:. To stay on topic, mining has too much no resources found. The current system is too simplistic and doesn't have a big enough variance in claim sizes to make it interesting or fun. But I am just anoob miner so my opinion is based on that. To clean up...
  2. LordDracher

Missing Sleipnir with fuel.

Hotel Arkadia Moon You can check out any time you like But you can never leave
  3. LordDracher

Looking for Arkadia Moon Secrets

Nice job! I'm curious did you use the Sleipner to look under the ground?
  4. LordDracher

I have not found any secrets yet. Although the last time I was looking I came across an odd teleport bug. When I teleported out of the Arkadia Moon dam my avatar spawned on the side of the mountain instead of next to a revival terminal. I made a clip of it...
  5. LordDracher

Going live on Twitch! Looking for Arkadia moon secrets this time I'm going to the southern part of the map as there looks to be an island that I haven't visited before. I wanted to check that out. Thanks for tuning in!
  6. LordDracher

No, I have not done smuggler quests. I will have to look into those are they on planet Arkadia?
  7. LordDracher

Going live looking for Arkadia moon secrets. I was told about a dead alien oompa on the ground by Mike. I think it's on a mountain in the northern part of the map. I might check that out. Thanks for tuning in!
  8. LordDracher

Thank you! My mentor was helpful indeed. He ran me through the gauntlet for my first time. He offered to take me to the Calypso oil rig, but I never could take him up on the offer as he stopped playing soon afterwards. He made sure we met all the requirements together; it just took me 2+ years...
  9. LordDracher

Thank you! That is a good idea for some reason I don't spend much time on inventory management.
  10. LordDracher

Hi, I wanted to share with everyone that my avatar graduated! I hadn't intended to graduate on planet Calypso. I wanted to graduate on Next Island for the Atlas armor set, but Pixie Adjusted isn't too bad. I got a highlight of it on Twitch @ for those that want to see the graduation process.
  11. LordDracher

How to Insert a Mindforce Implant

This is a brief guide on how to insert a mindforce implant into your avatar. Step 1 - Buy an inserter tool called Payn-Inc Implant Inserter from the trade terminal listed under the Medical tab Step 2 - Drag the Mindforce implant onto the inserter tool in your inventory under the Mindforce...
  12. LordDracher

No secrets found again. I was searching the top right corner of the map and came upon the ufo crash. I can confirm the IFN Communication Device does nothing in that area. I made a clip of the ufo crash https://clips.twitch.tv/HilariousOutstandingMosquitoDendiFace-bM2peGwyco43aj7R
  13. LordDracher

Going live again in 15 min to look for Arkadia Moon secrets.
  14. LordDracher

No secrets found this time. I did have some fun at the dam on the moon though and fell through the trap door. I made a clip at https://clips.twitch.tv/SnappyViscousPlumageBCouch-hJyDzjsADxlw85Vw
  15. LordDracher

Live stream starting now.
Back