Recent content by Lordvyad

1. L

Selling: Mining Skills for Sale

Some more skills extracted and sold or placed on auction. Updated bulk chart and updated rates.
  2. L

Some more skills extracted and sold or placed on auction. Updated bulk chart and updated rates. Added a ped price deal for them all.
  3. L

Some more skills extracted and sold or placed on auction. Updated bulk chart and updated rates.
  4. L

Some skills extracted and sold or placed on auction. Updated bulk chart.
  5. L

Hi, I am selling off all my mining skills. I calculate them to be worth 1640.26 ped on auction (weekly sales) so looking for offers close to that. I've used the Entropia Wiki Skills Calculator to determine the ESI size needed for each skill and the average weekly auction value for the skill...
  6. L

Info: Let's talk about "happy hour"

Not sure about anyone else but today was probably my worst day for loot (hunting) I’ve had. 14 hours grinding Maffoid codex, 1400 ped loss. One global the whole time. Usually I’ll get one an hour or so on average so this was bad for sure. Yet others in the same area around me were constantly...
  7. L

Price Check [Sollomate Opalo, TWEN Edition]

What’s the original Opalo (the one from the TT that can’t be put on auction) worth?
  8. L

Looking for a society with western North America players

Hi, I’m from Alberta Canada and looking for an active society. Been playing EU since 2007 ish but have chipped out in the past before coming back off and on. Level 40 miner and 35 hunter. I don’t mine much anymore and mostly hunt Feffoids and moving to Feffox on Calypso but open to other...
  9. L

Ziplex P160 (L)

So far, I have dropped 553 probes since tracking them. I've had 153 hits. Cost in probes has been 9720 ped. TT return has been 7808 ped. 8361 ped with markup. Glad I didn't buy this finder at 40,000 % and just looted it. So far I'm not finding anything "Legendary" about this rare finder...
  10. L

Ziplex P160 (L)

I found 4 claims of pyrite last night. 3x12 and 1x13. Was happy about that. I don’t have the patience to pull up lyst at these claim sizes (got 6x12in last nights run though and that was time consuming. I have a shitty extractor)
  11. L

Ziplex P160 (L)

3 runs last night. All planet side, one with a Class D amp. 137 drops (40 amped) total. Total finds: 40 (2x10, 5x11, 21x12, 12x13). HR: 29%. Sadly nothing higher than a 13. Total cost including the amp (but not MU value of the finder decay): 2449 ped. TT of ores found: 1850. Ore value...
  12. L

Ziplex P160 (L)

I just might try this. I looted the finder so I’m not at much of a loss on it besides 14 years of depositing ;)
  13. L

Ziplex P160 (L)

The markup is less than the LVL 12 equivalent at least. So it's worth it to those who amp with a lvl12 I guess. 63 ped MU / 17 drops per amp is 3.7 ped per drop MU on the lvl 12. X 1386 drops on this finder, the equal lvl 12 would cost 5,128 ped in MU alone o_O. Plus, those chasing a...
  14. L

Ziplex P160 (L)

I always do better Planet side. The HR on FOMA is far too low for me and at 16 ped per drop it isn't worth the risk to go back again. I did 100 drops planet side and 75 on FOMA. I only got the 3 finds on FOMA (The 1x gang and 2x Peto) so the loss was substantial. 1200 PED cost with 568 ped...
Back