Recent content by Lucid

1. L

Looking for Society for Irregular/Occasional play

I've been out of the game for a while (I stopped playing a little bit before they changed the name from Project Entropia), and I'm looking to start playing a little bit. I probably won't be online too often, as I play a couple other MMOs and I'm busy with college. I'm eager to get back online...
  2. L

Looking for Hangar

I don't really like the location of that one... a bit too hard to get to for me.
  3. L

Looking for Hangar

Looking to buy a hangar, any place will do. Echinida preferred, but not a necessity. Reply or PM with info and offer.
  4. L

Looking for a Mid-level Society

Hi there. I have recently disbanded my failed society and am currently looking for a Soc to join. Here are some things about me you should know: -I'm not rich. I deposit some of the time, but I dont have supremacy armor or anything like that. -I started out in the game as a hunter. I have...
  5. L

Spiral Street Dark Strife jacket

Looking for one. Make an offer.
  6. L

BUYING: Spiral Street Dark Stife jacket (m)

I am looking to buy a Spiral Street Dark Strife Jacket. Price~TT+100 Post here or PM me.
  7. L

BUYING: Clothing Items

woops, my bad. Male, though i thot ud get the male ingame thing. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I am buying Male Clothing
  8. L

Paladin / Knight

somehow that doesnt seem correct.... :silly2:
  9. L

* * B U M P * *
  10. L

Paladin / Knight

translation anyone? i hate being left out... :P
  11. L

aww. thanks anyways.
  12. L

* * B U M P * *
  13. L

Really... interesting. I'll have to look for one at a reasonable price then. TY for letting me know! If i can find one at that price i can buy my full clothing set for about 300 PED, and thats perfect cuz its all I have! I'd be the happiest man alive! :P **EDIT** woops double post, my bad
  14. L

Considering selling that alternative jacket...? :P
  15. L

I'm looking for: 1) Spiral Street Dark Strife jacket (at around 300 PED | OBO) 2) Luna Line Pulsar pants (at around 150 PED | OBO) PM me if you have and want to sell either of those items. The prices are what I want to buy at (and can afford at the moment) but I'm open to offers. OBO: or best...
Back