Recent content by LuckyColonist

1. L

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

I have the same issue with key binding default restored after relog. This resulted in single key bind to 2 actions. Bug Report Title: Single key bind to two actions Date Found: [02/22/2024] Description: Expected: [Single key bind to one action.] Actual: [Single key bind to two actions.] Steps...
  2. L

Selling: Jarhead (M,C) Set T1-2

Happy New Year!
  3. L

Merry Christmas!
  4. L

BUMP. Upgrade your Pixie Adjusted Armor now!
  5. L

Get ready for Merry Mayhem! With 5B plates, you can handle most of the mid level mobs, like FFA1, FFA2 Kerberos and Araneatrox, Mayhem cat 1-5 Daikibas with a little heal. I have a set of 5B plate if you want to buy it with the armor.
  6. L

Selling Jarhead (M, C) Set T1-2. 4 pieces T1, 3 pieces T2. Jarhead BO. TT+2500. IGN: The Lucky Colonist
  7. L

Mid Level Hunters Team Hunting

That is perfectly fine. Everyone has their own considerations. I have seen team hunt in Entropia Universe where the organizer states clearly item split upfront but the person who looted the item do not want to split the loot. There is nothing that the organizer can do about it, except to...
  8. L

Sure, let me know when is you next team hunt :)
  9. L

There is nothing stopping people to share the looted unlimited items with the rest of the team. The rule just state that you can keep it, but what individual do with it is up to them. :)
  10. L

It's fine that the event does not happen, I can always do something else. :) It may not cheaper (or more expensive, for that matter) to do it in a team, just that you have a higher chance of success doing as a team as we can pool together the resources and have a bigger bankroll. This bigger...
  11. L

Since no one is interested, this event is closed. Thank you.
  12. L

TheLuckyColonist's Twitch Stream

The search for Camo Arms BGH Rifle and HOF continues!
Back