Lugzan

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Re: persistant messaging from game. Doubtful. They said the accounts would remain seperate.
    wow 93 char is hardcore :D
    I had a 70 something assassin, spent hours grinding Mesfisto

From time to time I still play D1 :)
    Thanks for the +rep m8
    I played D2 for so long, hardcore FTW, wish EU had hardcore mode lol
    I know what you mean Lugzan :), and this is indeed why i like to take decent breaks as well (referring to that rep you left me a while back :D).. Hope all is well in your neighborhood. Cheers m8 :)
    Laadisin pildid üles, vaata kas saad linkida neid teemasse. Ja kahju et ATH tuli mingi 2h pärast meie lõpetamist...
    hah free :) Oh well, if I didnt pay it would be free for me too, I guess! I hope you will solve the RL issues. RL always comes first, remember that ^-^ Still waiting too for the day were I can see my skills pay off ... afraid I'm gonna wait forever!

I still have my old good VF :D and we still have our 'other forum' ;) There's so much work there though, much more than you would think. Then again, we're working on the tracker and the new vbulleting version - keep an eye ;)

Also working a little on a website on my own :D Not much to write about haha - but I hope I can get some of my RL skills up there! Talking of which I better get back to work ^^

Keep faith and have fun
    :)
    Not really something specifik :) Just natural curiousity! Seeing so many friends leaving and just wanted to hear if things were ok here. Strugling myself, but isn't that always so? Things goes up and down, just like RL ;)
    Aga mul ei ole aega lasta neid kuni mingi nädalavahetuseni :p
    Ja punne ei viitsi kah üldse jagada hetkel. Eks mingi aeg teen tagasi.
    Thank you my friend ... but I would like to think of it as constructive frustration expressed in a way that (hopefully) isn't rude, but rather honestly stated. I know I'm not alone in recognizing that there are issues that need to be addressed ... it's just a damn shame that MA/FPC seem to have challenges connecting with us ... it would make it SO much better if they could.

Your friendship and support is appreciated! :)
    In response to adictive...yes the sphincter had learnt to be constricted, dont bendover and be wise:D
    Thanks for the rep ;)
    Tho I still believe that it is only unstucking PEDs for a investment if you ask me.
    Nah, not really ^^ problem is, whom to delete lol. I never got why it was so difficult for MA to make a bigger FL. All other games can do that ;)
    haha no worries :D sorry for not doing the same :( But suddenly I pressed tp and off I went ... anyway, need space ... :cry:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back