Recent content by Luu

1. L

FYI: Planet Calypso forum Data Breach

Hopefully we will get an official statement.
  2. L

https://haveibeenpwned.com/
  3. L

I received this email too
  4. L

EntropiaInvest presents: Mining - Low Tax, High MU

Can I register please? :D
  5. L

FYI: Rocket Streaming

Great stream :wtg:
  6. L

Hussk Sunday Dec 15th

what is this?
  7. L

Is there a guide on Codex skill values?

Hi, I was wondering if there was some kind of guide that shows which skills are more valuble to take for a reward from the codex missions e.g Aim over Handgun ect? Thanks
  8. L

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Hello, I was wondering do all globals sound if you get the swirls and the announcement for e.g: https://prnt.sc/q7xn76
  9. L

Oblivion

I cant read the image the text is too small :(
  10. L

R&R Fund

It was all a scam. No one got any return.
  11. L

Inventory calculator?

Sorry about being a necromancer and reviving this very old thread, is there a calculator that still works?
  12. L

Logged in after many years, wanted to do a PC/ possibly sell.

Hi guys, Been many years since I logged in and alot has changed from what I can see. Was looking to do a pricecheck on my items that I have. I know there used to be a tool that would calculate the value of everything, is there something like that still around? Anyway here is my inventory: 1...
  13. L

Cannot quest

The pet I was using was the first pet I picked the hedgehog one or named something similar. I get this error on every quest, I have also looted a horse and cat so both those are level one but still the get the message.
  14. L

Cannot quest

I managed to do a couple quests but now I get an error message whenever I try to quest with any pet. {"error":{"code":"Exception","info":"Invalid pet isd","debug":"compet.framework.util.TryUtils$.boolTOTry(TryUtils.scala:16)compet.account.actors.Que Anything I can do to fix this? Thanks for...
  15. L

Inventory calculator

Unfortunately I was looking one that would do markup, thanks anyway.
Back