Recent content by lyosha

1. lyosha

A quick explanation of EU's mechanics and MA's tactics

There's always VPNs, but I know not everyone wants to pay 5$/mo. Gotta save it for them bells and whistles!
  2. lyosha

=\ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4duJdeKTwHY ^the best i could find on YT, but its crap quality and only one of the clips.
  3. lyosha

I just watched this episode last night. Had me cracking up to see how close they got it. The Mechanics behind EU Bonus: Part1 Part2 Part3 What do you guys think? :rolleyes:
  4. lyosha

Public-opinion poll: How long Entropia Universe is going to last

This clip from SP explains EU so well... =) The Mechanics behind EU Bonus: Part1 Part2 Part3
  5. lyosha

Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

I'll just leave this here: Everyone is doing this?
  6. lyosha

Question: Plan for my game

There you go buddy. FTFY (loot 2.0/deeptoken version)
  7. lyosha

Question: GFX performance?

This shit is still on direct x 9c. From the days of fucking windows XP. My theory why this is not a priority is because it cannot be turned into a cashgrab like deeptoken, loot 2.0, compet, etc., and would take quite a bit more work than just lying to your userbase again in order to make some...
  8. lyosha

Selling: Adj. Resto / Adj. Nem / Vehicles / Skills / Everything

LVL 61 BLP/Laser/40 Evade/Etc. = all skills for sale, you bring ESI. Adj. Resto - SB +4.8K Adj. Nem - SB TT +1.7k Ton of other small stuff, will let it go in bulk - vehicles/bps/pets/other junk.
  9. lyosha

Welp... Held out as long as I could... Was fun while it lasted guys!
  10. lyosha

Will you guys FUCK OFF with this shit already? Nobody wants your shitcoin. Nobody. If there is anything that will put an end to this game, it's this shitcoin. And everyone of you buying into this.... did you eat a lot of lead paint-chips as kids? :scratch2: Do you guys not see how this is a...
  11. lyosha

Selling: Quad Equus

Offer- 22k
  12. lyosha

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Evil

Sold Sold Sold
  13. lyosha

Selling: Rabbiger Pet (14% ACCEL BUFF)

Dropped SB to 300ped There’s a lvl 22 @ Twins mall, 4,2k Seen lvl 6’s go for 1k+
  14. lyosha

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  15. lyosha

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

This is exactly why i did not want to compete, I like these events for the loot.... there's no competing with somebody that has a much higher bankroll. Chipping down should not be an option for these events, and armor/buffs/pills should all be soft-capped.
Back