1. M Rufen Power

Selling: SOLD ISIS lr32 - Modified t9

Ah, my bad, I didn't see the title.
  2. M Rufen Power

Selling: SOLD ISIS lr32 - Modified t9

Still, dropping or not?
  3. M Rufen Power

Sensible Approach to Hunting

I tend to take what MA says with a pinch of salt. They are the source makers but also unreliable.
  4. M Rufen Power

I just meant that IMO using high DPP still matters, low cost to dmg output. There has been a lot of debate of late since Loot 2.0 whether DPP has any effect on TT returns, but to me, DPP is just another play style that, when used correctly, can produce positive results over time. People advocate...
  5. M Rufen Power

Hunting with the highest efficiency isn't required to break even; it's actually Looter. Hunting with the lowest gun decay, least ammo burn or high DPP weps are still needed. Hunting appropriate MU mobs your budget allows with the least amount of def costs is ideal. The goal here is PVP and...
  6. M Rufen Power

Selling: Christmas Ring 2021

Never heard of Eater Ring 2022; got a pic with stats? :P
  7. M Rufen Power

Risk of Ruin - Bankroll Management

If you know anything about sine waves and loot, you definitely will not withdraw those gains.
  8. M Rufen Power

Longtooth Old Alpha 12587

About freaking time!!! Big grats bud!
  9. M Rufen Power

What makes you, play, pay, and enjoy?

What makes you log on and play the game? I play to make peds and become a non-depositing player. I also like to go against the status quo and do things people say are impossible. An example is consistently getting high returns in the 99-101% region in hunting with an efficiency of around 65% or...
  10. M Rufen Power

Help: where to start as a newbie try hard

You mean free warp rides or free hunts?
  11. M Rufen Power

Overmine,re-bomb,mining next to other player?

From my data, overlapping drops isn't a negative. 101% TT returns.
  12. M Rufen Power

Overmine,re-bomb,mining next to other player?

Just make sure your mining area is big enough for 3 hours of mining to avoid over mining it. If you rebomb, ensure you are moving to get the best result; if not moving, it balances out. If you are next to another player, mine, mine mine, their claims don't affect yours, it's rng.
  13. M Rufen Power

redulite can be take again

A max 6-month ban is easy for mega-profits.
  14. M Rufen Power

TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush Tier 7

Do you still own this finder?