Recent content by Mack Ka An

1. Mack Ka An

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

Register please Mack Ka An
  2. Mack Ka An

ATROX TIME @ LA40 and OLA2

Register please Mack Ka An
  3. Mack Ka An

OLA39 SW of Aukmul Progressive Jackpot

Register Mack Ka An
  4. Mack Ka An

Question: When will these auctions be fixed

agree with op...
  5. Mack Ka An

Long wait between UL guns

Grats! :eyecrazy::yay:
  6. Mack Ka An

Warning: Tracking isn't logging your misses

Just speculating: Can different creatures have different evade? It used to be same for all but it could have changed now? This could explain you missing more if the creatures evade went up.
  7. Mack Ka An

"Target evaded attack", will Miss be implemented again also?

What I think will happen is that different creatures will have different Evade capabilities. This will give new possibilities rather than only tweaking the health, regeneration and damage as today. I also believe that in the future Miss is coming back as a nerf, and MA will say that it is...
  8. Mack Ka An

"Target evaded attack", will Miss be implemented again also?

In the last VU "Miss" have been replaced by "Target evaded attack". MA will say they will explain later more about this. What do you think will happen - Creatures can evade the shots - We can miss the creature (and Miss re-implemented) So we will have double possibilies to not hit the target?
  9. combibo stalker 393ped

combibo stalker 393ped

combibo stalker 393ped
  10. Mack Ka An

Jenna Star Mercury's Screenshot Event

I had a lucky 393pedder yesterday. Could we get a leaderboard on the first post?
  11. Mack Ka An

HP rounded down to nearest integer

I made a jump from a cliff and died before the update so I now that I had .2 of health, but now it's gone :(
  12. Mack Ka An

Crashing with 'out of ram'-msg, know a solution?

I also have have (most often when teleporting) a message stating that Entropia will shut down due to low ram and team speak going down (have to press ok), but then nothing happens and I can play on.
  13. Mack Ka An

Crashing with 'out of ram'-msg, know a solution?

Never really had this issue, maybe once or twice in crowded places. But now within a week I crash atleast once a day, also in places where I never crashed before. I have not touched any settings so something must have changed in the game. (32-bit Vista, 4GB Ram.)
  14. Mack Ka An

!!SCAM!!: http://www.entropiauniverse.net84.net/

got a global and just seconds afterwards was requested to be added as friend... great that I saw this thread before I started to play today :)
  15. Mack Ka An

Aurli's

Nice one! :eyecrazy: Grats! :wtg:
Back