Recent content by Mack Walker

1. Mack Walker

Uber: 24697 Ospra XXIII

Well done for the HOF mate! Hope you could get some of the investment back with it! ;) See ya
  2. Mack Walker

Selling: S.i. Hk110

The good old S.I. HK110 For TT+35peds. Search for John Mack Walker ingame.
  3. Mack Walker

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

Congratulations for event! Everything went more or less right! (It is expected some minor incidents in an event of this magnitude and nature). I liked the SWEAT SEEK and EASTER EGGS parts of event. Could not get very well with the TRIVIA part, too many fast typers! lol! Hope we see other...
  4. Mack Walker

How to Compare Weapons for economy and pick the best weapon for you.

Whats best OPALO or OZPYN S1X1? According to numbers OZPYN seems better, but is it really?
  5. Mack Walker

Too many think this game is just about gambling.

Well, I created my avatar back in 2003, with some pauses along the years I came a long way in the game. I can say that its true the game is not "only" about gambling, but its sure "mostly" about gambling. Still the players can minimize losses, although in the end, if you dont global/hof you...
  6. Mack Walker

Buying: Buying S.I. HK110

Hello, I could sell mine for TT+40. (Price not negotiable). See ya
  7. Mack Walker

Selling: Random Stuff from Storage

I might want 1 item or 2, I requested friendship in-game. See ya!
  8. Mack Walker

Question: Does Sweat Gatherer Skill affect sweat pull per try

Interesting responses. I hope the sweat gather skill does more than just show numbers. It really should do links more frequent, event if just a slight bit.
  9. Mack Walker

Most efficient vehicle

I think overral the best is spear mk2. Good performance and low fuel consumption.
  10. Mack Walker

Cyrene Fap Mission: i did it - here my "short" story

They drop in waves man, waves. good luck took me 4 days to get all 200 bones.
  11. Mack Walker

Good Weapons

The HK110 is still a good weapon? I know its not being sold anymore, but its low damage and ammo burn are great (consider the training for laser rifle).
  12. Mack Walker

Doing the mission now. Works as you guys said. There is a small drop window to get the bones. So, I suggest that when you see the items dropping switch to a strong weapon to take most HP of the dragon and then use a finnisher. Thats the ECO way I found.
  13. Mack Walker

Areas to group sweat?

In Arkadia, its the Quarry outpost.
  14. Mack Walker

New to game and needing help

Checkout Youtube for some great begginers guides! Hot tip!
  15. Mack Walker

Helpful thread!! Anyone got additional tips for getting the bones and bones-in meat? Impressive how some people finished the mission chain without loosing much money. Thanks for helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back