Recent content by madnar

1. M

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

Black Screen So, noone else had black screen on login screen?
  2. M

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

Black Screen After this update, my login screen is black... Cannot see anything, but there is music background... Anyone had this problem ?
  3. M

Fast Trade

Here, try mine :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?306809-Entropia-Trade-Calculator
  4. M

Question: Fast trade program

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?306809-Entropia-Trade-Calculator Here it is :)
  5. M

Info: Entropia Trade Calculator

Thank You :)
  6. M

Hello... Bug with region/language settings is fixed... I placed new download link... You might want to save your previous db file (if you saved some MU) and replace the one from current download link... That way no one will lose already saved MU for items... Soon, i will make updater for...
  7. M

FEN Event Phase Two

2 weeks? - Reluglar player newbie - NO - Newbie who is ready to invest nice amount of $$ - YES Adj mk2 in 2 weeks :) Well, i think that new players who reach (and get) mk2 in 2 weeks are VERY rare, bcs not many ppl invest in EU that easy and that much to be enough... Bori was one of them...
  8. M

Will be fixed in next 2 or 3 days... :)
  9. M

Thx for feedback... I will try to find time to resolve this... Should not take too much time... What happens when you change this on your PC? Can it be temporary solution?
  10. M

I feel scammed

I read every line in those long posts and (my God) i learned A LOT about game :) (some nice history facts also) Pls, keep arguing :)
  11. M

Entropia Universe - Black Friday ?

Well... Lets see if anything will happen this year...
  12. M

Entropia Universe - Black Friday ?

So.. This even happened in EU? :) Had a thought about some discount on boxes or something.. Would be nice :P
  13. M

Question: VivoS10 - tier up and pricing for service

Hello... I wouldn't recommend tiering up VivoS10... I think it is not worth it... For start, i think You should start with only decay + optional tips (usually depends of was it good run or not)... Meaning Your decay will be paid, and You get skills for free... With time, You will end up with...
  14. M

Hi, Detritus... Well, everything You wrote makes perfect sense... Not just LBML. On this forum section there are MANY tools that can be suspicious. And I think there should be some MA representative who would have access to all codes and who will actually make builds and download link so we...
Back