Recent content by Magnus Mag

1. M

Loot 2.0 killed the game

i am making profit pre- and post loot 2.0 (in all professions). you just have to find the opportunities. and scale it correctly. (making profit in trying to loot ul weapons won't work)
  2. M

Question: Regular auction transport, where does it go?

never implemented, so sad. i think would have been a cool feature and give space a deeper meaning.
  3. M

ok, thank you, good to know
  4. M

nothing sneaky about it, i really don't know what you mean, enlighten me... i could also buy the item directly on the planet i need without pirate interaction and wait i read this, but the info is obviously outdated (1-4 hours, it is exact 12 hours today) so i will not blindly believe what they...
  5. M

Hi, if i order something via auction from another planet and choose regular transport, after 12 hours it arrives at storage. If i leave the planet and fly to another planet within those 12 hours, will it be placed in the storage on the planet i ordered the item or the new planet? Anyone knows...
  6. M

OK guys lets talk Terratech Ph-4L!!

yes, it just has to be lvl+-3 so for the lvl7 bp you nedd to craft lvl4-10
  7. M

OK guys lets talk Terratech Ph-4L!!

hello, from http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=2963 its a level VII bp. to get it you should craft tools level IV-X bps. (the formula for bps to drop is the crafted bplvl+-3). it doesn't matter what tool bp (if its within level range), it just matters where to craft it, but...
  8. M

Buying: Berserker Foot Guards (M) or blueprint (Found)

hi, i just found a few clicks for it and remembered someone searching, but luckily you already got one:) but seems pretty rare, the bp never sold at auc, also the foot guards themselves only got 1 sold each m&f.
  9. M

4k fap-2 + Bonus *special* nostalic screenshots

hello, i had a nice little hof today... so i decided to share some old eu(pe) screenshots with you i found on some of my discs recently.. cu≷)
  10. 10.jpg

10.jpg

11. 09.JPG

09.JPG

12. 07.jpg

07.jpg

13. 06.JPG

06.JPG

14. 05.JPG

05.JPG

15. 04.JPG

04.JPG