Recent content by Mal

1. Mal

Mal wants to FAP you!

Hey, I'd really like to get my healing skills back up to respectable levels so I am offering a healing service. As of now I'll primarily be using herb boxes, and si heart if it is viable. You only pay decay. Just contact me in game or on here I'd love to help you. I'll fap you harder than you've...
  2. Mal

Buying: Buying Full Set Angel Female

Get this lady some angel!
  3. Mal

Info: Planet Calypso 3 day review

Welcome, have fun
  4. Mal

Elm Rex mm questions

So with these 1 per to weapons I tried looking all over the forum and I from what I saw I feel I still do not have a good grasp of the differences of each of these guns. If there are any differences can someone explain them and if I'm just terrible at searching could someone link relevant...
  5. Mal

Ongoing Hunting Events How Accurate Are The Results?

Sounds fishy to me :scratch2:. Someone should own up to having someone win in their LA and pay their promised return if the proof is legitimate, which I will assume it is. :wise:
  6. Mal

Selling: Selling Everything Except SKills

Chief I go on vacation for a week come back and see ya selling everything! :( bump
  7. Mal

What should I hunt now?

Shinkiba stampede north of cape corinth is pretty fun, goes from young to stalker and prowler. The loots include armor pieces and weapons, some of which can have decent MU, other than that its like most other loots.
  8. Mal

Info: With Ziplex z25 unamped

s u b s c r i b i n g ! ;)
  9. Mal

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

10. Mal

First draft of my exam.

I agree with liu im in college atm and if we cite wikipedia we get crucified, at the bottom of wiki pages there are almost always links to where the info came from, try checking the bottom of the wiki page u cited to find a more credible source.
  11. Mal

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

12. Mal

Share your old memories from Entropia! (Screenies)

all ive got now are some old hoggs globals and a few solos, my old laptops Hardrive got fried i got nice pics from back in 2005 but cant get em :(
  13. Mal

The trivial number game... Lets count all together.

266 - as in 266 hits on a doobie
  14. Mal

PC: WoF jacket (M) 07

for me its kind of dissapointing to see these going around and being sold, it was a trophy if you will, and I was on the team but, unlucky as I was they stopped the agreed rotation after certain members were in the team, but too late now. Wish some people had more pride in their victory.
  15. Mal

Selling: Selling huge HG chip and as-147

bump for a friend buy the chip depo now!
Back