Recent content by Malacalypse

1. Malacalypse

Gnomes? IKEA partnership? What in the world is going on..

Planet Ikea. Where you hunt for loose parts and craft your own furniture. Nice!
  2. Malacalypse

Info About MindDark

Seriously? If you want to play something that is run by kids I suggest Minecraft. If you want to play with other kids try WoW. Also you really do not translate Järntorget to Iron Square...
  3. Malacalypse

EU Avatar Before & After Contest Results

And here is the prize! Big thanks to MA! Time to skill away I guess.
  4. neurobooster

neurobooster

5. Malacalypse

EU Avatar Before & After Contest Results

Truely awsome. Officially the coolest avatar in EU!
  6. Malacalypse

PC: Xlite-W sign (PC)

ok thanks, was just wondering since so few had been sold in the last year.
  7. Malacalypse

Buying: Robot Converter for Calypso museum

Don't have one of those but I do have a drone head if you are interested. Also an exceptional robot hypercharger. If not consider this a bump :laugh:
  8. Malacalypse

PC: Xlite-W sign (PC)

As I was clearing out an appartment I found one of these. Looking at market value it says that only 5 have been sold in the last year, so either they are not being made anymore or they have become useless. Are they sellable?
  9. Malacalypse

Entropia Fleet Alliance (EFA) -- Affordable, Fast and Secure Space Travel

Just like to say thanks for a smooth service today flying from Ark to Caly. First time on a Mothership for me so it was nice that you took the time to explain the routine. I recomend this service 100%
  10. Malacalypse

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

I miss the markup on ores. When you sold gold for 1000% or platinum for 600% or zand for 2000%. I remember getting a platinum 100 ped global which was 500 peds pure markup or my Niks hof that was around 3000 peds markup. Good days. I miss when there was no storage on CND (thats FOMA something...
  11. Malacalypse

Uber: 36k vesperite !

So that was where all the vesperdite was :laugh: grats!
  12. Malacalypse

Question: Exploit or not?

we all know that is not very likely. Hunters never hold any loot.
  13. Malacalypse

Question: Exploit or not?

The Aurlis trapping a hunter?
  14. Malacalypse

I´m going down! Wth is wrong?!

Map out areas with a high average markup. When you find a few combos of gear and area stick to them. Keep track of all your runs, you cant say anything about doing a couple of bad runs. Come back when you have 10k drops and see what your TT average is then. With keep track I mean every expense...
  15. Malacalypse

Q&A answers coming today

Hanne said by wednesday. Not which wednesday though. All above board as far as I can see.
Back