Recent content by Malacbar

1. M

Info: My Vixen Journey

I switched to this goal as I now plan to do this same thing: I just hit Laser Sniper lvl 50 and I no longer see any benefit by adding more laser related skills to it.
  2. M

How does this work? I tried what you suggest many times and all the refiner says is that I need to add more stuff to it.
  3. M

To support the cause behind this thread, let me point out there are some fantastic rewards attached to the Color of Envy mission chain, as proved in this video of me achieving stage 4. Where else can you gain almost 7 levels of vehicle repair without actually touching a RK0? (Jumpt to the 6:15...
  4. M

News: Entropia Universe Unreal Engine 5 Migration FAQ

Quick question: what do you think will happen to your Rocktropia's interests when the planet doesn't make a smooth transition through the U5 migration? Neverdie has never had a good track record in implementing fixes, updates and such. Do you believe he will be able to handle a whole new...
  5. M

Help: Looking for a mentor in Arkadia

Oh, Indeed.. I'm having a blast! I finished my discipleship in only two weeks and I'm redy to move onward!
  6. M

Help: Looking for a mentor in Arkadia

I've been playing for a while and now looking forward to become someone's disciple. I'd prefer to join forces with someone who plays a lot in Ark as my mentor, since I like this place better than Caly. Besides, I got several active quests already started and I'd like to finish to see the ending...
Back